• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Yes i have that issue, no there's no fix yet to my knowledge.

I think it has to do with only going halfway on her "new content". Because i didn't want her changing hair color but i wasn't opposed to her having bigger tits. Big tiddy goth gf and all....(not that she was bad before)

Apparently it's not that i didn't look close enough at the screenshot. Your sasha is blonde so it's just missing art for being big tiddy and preggo i think since those are the things our issues seem to share.

if you are playing with version 19.5.4 of the page. Obviously you're going to play with those flaws because I know there's a newer version of the game that contains bug fixes

Last edited:

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
Okay, tried finding answers but couldn't.
I need help.

Studio practice is at 100%.

- Kleio is at 75% LP, 100% KP, 80% GP, triggered the "sharing" talk, but no more.
Aborts every time.

How do I increase her LP?
-Hint says "I think she will call me when she wants to hang out."
-Walkthrough says "is the recorder on? (studio, at least 75LP, kleio needs to be there)
enjoy!" 5-6 weeks passed minimum and nothing happened.
Tried triggering the event every week and had "full" (75) LP every time, nothing happened.

- Anna's at 100% LP, 100% KP, 60% GP.

How do I trigger more of her(/their) content? Can she even get pregnant yet?
-Hint says "I hope Anna will call me." Same 5-6 weeks, tried everything I could think of including going to practice every Friday, nothing happened so far.
-Walkthrough says "practics screw-up (studio, pacticing, at least 25% practice bar filled, anna: at least 25LP )
straightforward event, 5LP for protecting the pixie bottle fairy". I don't remember ever triggering anything like this.

How do I trigger the threesome? I remember reading something about a "threesome" date, is that a thing?
Also someone mentioned something
And how do I fire the foursome(?) with Sasha included?

-Sasha is at 100% LP, 100% KP, 65% GP
Got the sharing event with Bree.

-Hint say "reached the end of her content".
-Walkthrough says "sasha get's a little stressed out and needs your help unwinding (and not in that way either, strange huh?)
following inmediatly is the best option, afterwards you can gain 5 KP (with the collar), lose 5KP (massage) or gain 5LP

Couldn't trigger it once.

Edit:
Found a guide thanks to a player:
3- Go to the studio and kiss, wait or practice and they are going to want double date.(threesome)
4- One week later go to Studio and talk to Sasha.
5- Another one week later, go to living room 8 pm on Friday. (First foursome)
6- Wait for Friday and go to Studio again. Practice with Sasha, Kleoi and Anna. (Second foursome.)

Can't trigger the third step.

Please, help, I have no idea what is going on anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: PacoTaco

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Okay, tried finding answers but couldn't.
I need help.

Studio practice is at 100%.

- Kleio is at 75% LP, 100% KP, 80% GP, triggered the "sharing" talk, but no more.
Aborts every time.

How do I increase her LP?
-Hint says "I think she will call me when she wants to hang out."
-Walkthrough says "is the recorder on? (studio, at least 75LP, kleio needs to be there)
enjoy!" 5-6 weeks passed minimum and nothing happened.
Tried triggering the event every week and had "full" (75) LP every time, nothing happened.

- Anna's at 100% LP, 100% KP, 60% GP.

How do I trigger more of her(/their) content? Can she even get pregnant yet?
-Hint says "I hope Anna will call me." Same 5-6 weeks, tried everything I could think of including going to practice every Friday, nothing happened so far.
-Walkthrough says "practics screw-up (studio, pacticing, at least 25% practice bar filled, anna: at least 25LP )
straightforward event, 5LP for protecting the pixie bottle fairy". I don't remember ever triggering anything like this.

How do I trigger the threesome? I remember reading something about a "threesome" date, is that a thing?
Also someone mentioned something
And how do I fire the foursome(?) with Sasha included?

-Sasha is at 100% LP, 100% KP, 65% GP
Got the sharing event with Bree.

-Hint say "reached the end of her content".
-Walkthrough says "sasha get's a little stressed out and needs your help unwinding (and not in that way either, strange huh?)
following inmediatly is the best option, afterwards you can gain 5 KP (with the collar), lose 5KP (massage) or gain 5LP

Couldn't trigger it once.

Edit:
Found a guide thanks to a player:
3- Go to the studio and kiss, wait or practice and they are going to want double date.(threesome)
4- One week later go to Studio and talk to Sasha.
5- Another one week later, go to living room 8 pm on Friday. (First foursome)
6- Wait for Friday and go to Studio again. Practice with Sasha, Kleoi and Anna. (Second foursome.)

Can't trigger the third step.

Please, help, I have no idea what is going on anymore.
Fuck each of them at least three times

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Maybe it's just me, but is there almost pretty much LITERALLY NOTHING to do as Bree at the moment? I'm finally giving it a spin, and I couldn't be any more lost. (I thought I posted this already, and I did, but in the wrong thread.

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
Okay, Imma drop this game for now. It has potential and it has good things going for it but it has too many problems currently. I am now almost certain what I'm experiencing is a massive shitstorm of bugs, to which the newest addition is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That occurred after Sasha appeared with a blonde wig hovering next to her.

Dev, please don't take this the wrong way because it's not my intention to take a massive shit on this game,
but before you add even more characters and waste even more time and effort on creating basically another (Bree) game,
you should do something with the grind, fix bugs, add quality-of-life features, rewards, and seriously, flesh out characters instead of going for quantity over quality.

Last edited:

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Okay, Imma drop this game for now. It has potential and and it has good things going for it but it has too many problems currently. I am now almost certain what I'm experiencing is a massive shitstorm of bugs, to which the newest addition is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That occurred after Shasha appeared with a blonde wig hovering next to her.

Dev, please don't take this the wrong way because it's not my intention to take a massive shit on this game,
but before you add even more characters and waste even more time and effort on creating basically another (Bree) game,
you should do something with the grinding, fix bugs, add quality-of-life features, rewards, and seriously, flesh out characters instead of going for quantity over quality.
you are playing with the version that has flaws and not the last one that contains the corrections

always the developer does this, launches a preliminary version to see the flaws and then the corrected version

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
you are playing with the version that has flaws and not the last one that contains the corrections

always the developer does this, launches a preliminary version to see the flaws and then the corrected version
And what is the exact version number of the most recent release?

Reactions: ZTex

Froboy

Aug 16, 2018
Some one can give me a save of the game with all girl with me. All time i can't got samantha. I'm tired to try

3.60 star(s) 278 Votes