Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I asked on Patreon but didnt get an answer... here are some questions I have...

1. Is Sasha becoming a sub unavoidable ? I restarted to fix my Anna bug (which did work) and avoided giving any girl the damn collar... Sasha eventually still started calling Mike "master" and calling herself a "slave" and acting all submissive even without a collar...I liked her snarky personality, and was hoping for those of us that dont like dom/sub relationships that she could stay that way... After all Bree stays awesome if you DONT give her a collar...

2. Just like how we can tell the girls to shave their pussies since its 2019 !!! Will there eventually be an option to tell them to get rid of their piercings ? Someone on patreon mentioned commanding Samantha to do this... and I never seen that option with Samantha or Kleio... all their stats are maxed out (love up to the highest it can go Sam-75, and Kleo-90).

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019

1. Is Sasha becoming a sub unavoidable ? I restarted to fix my Anna bug (which did work) and avoided giving any girl the damn collar... Sasha eventually still started calling Mike "master" and calling herself a "slave" and acting all submissive even without a collar...I liked her snarky personality, and was hoping for those of us that dont like dom/sub relationships that she could stay that way... After all Bree stays awesome if you DONT give her a collar...

A long, slow way to change how she addresses you MIGHT be to change how you answer that date question in the bedroom. It will gradually reduce her KP.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
2. Just like how we can tell the girls to shave their pussies since its 2019 !!! Will there eventually be an option to tell them to get rid of their piercings ? Someone on patreon mentioned commanding Samantha to do this... and I never seen that option with Samantha or Kleio... all their stats are maxed out (love up to the highest it can go Sam-75, and Kleo-90).
I can confirm that during sex you notice Samantha has piercings (from Ryan) and she asks if you like it. Just say she should remove them and I THINK she will, I'm up to that point but dunno if she does yet. I will upload the choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: asd33asd33

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017

Sasha becomes a sub because you up her sub level (the handcuffs icon) don't do that and she won't call you master ever.
Telling them to lose the piercings will be possible later on, I didn't add it yet (same answer I gave you on patreon :) ).

Reactions: Rythan25

kromleth

Feb 1, 2018
I started with a female MC but can't get any scene, am I doing something wrong? I mean, I focused all my attention on Sasha, I went on a date with her and I filled the bar to the 100%, but when she asks me to finish the date on her place the MC refuses.

Last edited:

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I started with a female MC but can't get any scene, am I doing something wrong? I mean, I focused all my attention on Sasha, I went on a date with her and I filled the bar to the 100%, but when she asks me to finish the date on her place the MC refuses.
You need to be a slutty bree or wait third date.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm still waiting for a type of scene when all of my pregnant harem are gathered in one area all happy and full of joy only to start questioning how they all got pregnant around the same time. Then MC so happens to walk in like everything's all normal:sneaky:.

Reactions: Edward107

kromleth

Feb 1, 2018
You need to be a slutty bree or wait third date.
Great, thanks for the answer, I think you're doing a great job with this game. I prefer a female MC but most of the games have a male MC so I really appreciate that you do the effort to give us the posibility off choosing between male and female MC. I just realised from the changelog that playing as Bree is a really new option so I understand that is still up to a lot of improvement.
There's only one thing I dislike about the fact of starting with a female MC, when you start with the male you answer 4 questions in the introduction that give your starting stats (knoledge , fitness and charm), but if you start with the female you start with all at 0, I mean I undestand that Bree has a background history that you can't change, but she should have some starting stats, if she is a university students maybe 10 knowledge 0 fitness and 5 charisma. And it's a little weird that you can study at the university with Mike (who is an office worker) but not with Bree (who is a university student). Maybe someone said it already I haven't read all that is posted here (almost 300 pages).

Can anyone tell me how can I make her more slutty?

Last edited:

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Great, thanks for the answer, I think you're doing a great job with this game. I prefer a female MC but most of the games have a male MC so I really appreciate that you do the effort to give us the posibility off choosing between male and female MC.
There's only one thing I dislike about the fact of starting with a female MC, when you start with the male you answer 4 questions in the introduction that give your starting stats (knoledge , fitness and charm), but if you start with the female you start with all at 0, I mean I undestand that Bree has a background history that you can't change but she should have some starting stats, if she is a university students maybe 10 knowledge 0 fitness and 5 charisma. Maybe someone said it already I haven't read all that is posted here (almost 300 pages).

Can anyone tell me how can I make her more slutty?
Thx for the compliments -> masturbate
There is a poll on the patreon right now to choose Bree's next date ^^

Merenal

May 5, 2017
What will happen if somebody gets pregnant?

Can I get a Kid or something or will she forever be pregnant?

Sorry for my bad english :D

3.60 star(s) 280 Votes