notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
Cassidy is at 60 LP for me, post-investigation of course. Had the whole thing with Dwayne confronting the MC about using her as a sex toy happen. Can't figure out what I need to do next.

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
I'm not sure, what I did, but I'm at 20 % with Cassidy and when I get to my office, she sais, that I broke some promise and leaves the game. Can somebody help?

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
all i got a was a boobjob and then she gone and not in the game i did blackmail her she was in my phone now she not have i done something wrong or do you have to find her again and where is she
For what you ask this has to happen.

1. The investigation has a good ending, where it shows that cassidy is playing dirty. From there you force her to work as an assistant

2. Being an assistant is already you

Mar 19, 2019
I got cass to 80 LP and had the conversion with her and Aletta about suducing cass's step mom. But that has been weeks and nothing has happened. Is this the end of the content? is setting up her step mom based on the seasons?

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
There is definitely more to Cassidy's story because she has full pregnancy implemented with this update. I'm at the part where she refuses to keep the baby and gets an abortion which perplexes me as to what I'm missing.

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
i've visited mall center for many times, but i cant find the car
if this a bug, can you make a save after bought a car for me?
thanks before
It's not in the electronic shop. Go to the lobby of the mall and there's a shopping tab on the bottom right. From there you can buy the car.

3.60 star(s) 280 Votes