witteb

May 3, 2019
Running into some issues using the version with .j hot fix:

(1) After using a cheat to bump the money, working does NOT add to MC’s bank account.

(2) This has been brought up before, but can’t find a response: If, during The Investigation, you get Cassidy’s invitation to meet midnight Sunday, you can’t get into your office to install the spy camera. Is there a workaround for this?

(3) More of a question than an issue: Noticed after a presumably successful date MC may LOSE 5 LP. Does this suggest a certain amount of....dissatisfaction by the girl with his....performance?
2 you need to skip the day with cheats in the early morning(or 5 am if you want learn dance)
3 I 've also noticed it,I think it could be that you weren't to tough with her or because you gave attention to her she loses interest like RL)

D

Deleted member 876176

has someone a idea how get more lovepoints with harmoney after 25.
i become nothing more after the bible hour at 15 o clock

whiteTpoison

Jan 30, 2019
any console command to accept rejected events? I reject the Aletta event of the shooting gallery and I don't want to start everything back

Louderxd

Nov 24, 2019
Damn I get repeated choice over and over again, everytime I choose an option, it gets repeated 2, 3 times before really "choose", just like to remind me "Dude, you chose the wrong way, let me help you undo it" xD

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
So either I messed up a Dialogue option or Audrey bugged out of the game. Can't call either and every so often -3 points with her icon.

Reactions: Sparkwolf

TheObject

Aug 8, 2018
Is there a female protagonist walkthrough? I can't tell if I just can't find the content or if there's not all that much

3.60 star(s) 280 Votes