Saracin218

Apr 20, 2018
Surprised there are three reviews for this game considering how new this version is. Maybe that's what happens when the dev uses the date of the versions release instead of numbering it "version 0.01c" or something. Hopefully some of those people come back in a month and re-review it because I think this game has a lot of potential.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Are the girls stats suppose to decrease by 1% every day? I haven't tried the latest version but it did on .3 for me.
Yes but only if you didnt interact with the girl at all.
There is a bug in .3 that I corrected in .4 flags are not working properly so the game might no register that you talk to the girl in that version.
That's good to know ^^ I wish you the best ;)
Thx :)

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
2 possibilities :
- Someone (@N7) takes it from my patreon and post it here witout my consent (highly unlikely :closedtongue:)
- You wait a few months for a public version to appear on my patreon, I plan on doing it in July or August.
I'll upload a new version on my patreon in a few minutes BTW, and here is a list of all the bugfixes :

v18.06.6
- Corrected a bug in the offer a drink activity
- Corrected a bug in Sasha's kissing scene
- Changed the way Rooms, Events and Activities are declared to not lose data on save/load

v18.06.5
- Added the final bg for the clothes shop
- Enabled rollback
- Enabled saving anywhere

v18.06.4
- Fixed a with the flag system (causing crashes and infinite loops)

v18.06.3
- Fixed a bug with the girls schedule (it was not applied correclty)
- Fixed a bug with event testing not working
- Fixed a bug with an event on bree

v18.06.2
- Fixed a bug that made the game crash while sleeping
- Fixed a bug with a legacy method from the old game causing crashes (set_mood)

v18.06.1
- Fixed a bug with the displaying of stats
- Fixed a bug with Sasha's new outfits

Lord_b

Jan 17, 2018
Just got this when showering. Couldn't ignore past it. Hopefully the new version with rollback will be able to get around this.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Just got this when showering. Couldn't ignore past it. Hopefully the new version with rollback will be able to get around this.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes it is solved in the current patreon version.

Reactions: Lord_b

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Isn't the current version in the OP already? @Andrealphus I checked your Patreon and it seems to match.

So these bugs we're reporting are still there.

Dodgeek

Jul 19, 2017
Isn't the current version in the OP already? @Andrealphus I checked your Patreon and it seems to match.

So these bugs we're reporting are still there.
If you had taken the time to read the changelog, current version is v18.06.6, some bugs are already fixed. To get this version you may have to go to patreon and support Andrealphus, or wait for about a month

3.50 star(s) 284 Votes