Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
My transitions seem to have slowed down a lot for some reason. It worked fine yesterday, but now I have a few seconds after I click a new locations etc, where it just seems to be loading... any suggestions? I have a pretty good pc.

roran14

Jan 7, 2018
Hi everyone,
I'm a little lost right now...

I started a new game, and now I have been promoted several times (I mean my salary was increased). I met the CEO dwayne, but the investigation didn't start.
Have I done something wrong or game I done something that it is not triggering it?

Can someone help?

May 10, 2019
My transitions seem to have slowed down a lot for some reason. It worked fine yesterday, but now I have a few seconds after I click a new locations etc, where it just seems to be loading... any suggestions? I have a pretty good pc.
I also have the same problem, I have a laptop with 2GB VRAM and transitions are bloody slow... But I have also a 11 year old laptop and this game runs so smooth in it, still a mystery to me why.

Have you check if your computer had any update since then?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I also have the same problem, I have a laptop with 2GB VRAM and transitions are bloody slow... But I have also a 11 year old laptop and this game runs so smooth in it, still a mystery to me why.

Have you check if your computer had any update since then?
Not really, but it seems to have gotten a bit better, so maybe some update was running in the background or I just got used to it.

Btw, anyone know how to get over 75 max bree lp? I had her maid scene in the cafe (she gave me bj under table), according to the walkthrough this should set max love to 100, but I still only have 75.

EDIT: nvm, the walkthrough is old, wiki is better

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi everyone,
I'm a little lost right now...

I started a new game, and now I have been promoted several times (I mean my salary was increased). I met the CEO dwayne, but the investigation didn't start.
Have I done something wrong or game I done something that it is not triggering it?

Can someone help?
Meeting the CEO is an Aletta event, investigation is a Cassidy event, so I guess you are lacking in Cassidy. Did you go to the office party? (In case you have 21-12-0c, there a bug prevents the office party from firing, upgrade to 21-12-0d).

Reactions: Donkeybong

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Okay sasha had an event where she made me her master. After that I gave her a collar with teasing. However, she is not wearing it. Even after a day passed, no collar on her. When I try to gift here a new one, she says "no thanks".

EDIT: okay it looks like the collar starts appearing only when you actually max out the kp, weird

EDIT2: well that first edit was after giving her the collar and then getting kp to 100 with cheats, thought if I got there normally she would start wearing it. I was wrong... now it does not work even with cheats.

Just wondering, what is there that I lose with cheating? Cuz the way the game is buggy there is just no way without cheats.

Last edited:

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Well. I finally did it. My goal since a while.
The Breed Timeline.
Every girl in-game is breed, from the Roomates like Bree and Sasha, the new ones like Minami, Lexi and Samantha, gym girls like Ayesha and Hanna, the co-workers (Audrey, Aletta, Shiori, Lavish, Cassidy), the Band like Kleio and Anna, Morgan, Palla, the innocent newcomers like Emma and Harmony and the cop Camilla. Even Kylie was breed, before she was throwed to jail.
Yes. This is peak Love and Sex.
I don't even have a pregnant woman fetish, but that impregnation symbol really made me feel good.

GeezG

Dec 1, 2019
Just wondering, what is there that I lose with cheating? Cuz the way the game is buggy there is just no way without cheats.
You miss out on the chance to start a NG+ if you complete the game.
If you're used to playing with cheats, starting a new game and grinding for NG+ isn't worth the hassle. You're already used to better.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You miss out on the chance to start a NG+ if you complete the game.
If you're used to playing with cheats, starting a new game and grinding for NG+ isn't worth the hassle. You're already used to better.
If you bought the game on Steam you'll also lose out on the achievements (which aren't that imaginative admittedly: Kiss X, have sex with X, marry X). You can, with comparatively little effort, create a strong NG+ which will make all subsequent gaming way easier, so if you intend to play it more than once I would suggest considering this.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Okay sasha had an event where she made me her master. After that I gave her a collar with teasing. However, she is not wearing it. Even after a day passed, no collar on her. When I try to gift here a new one, she says "no thanks".
What are your LP and your charm score? They need to meet a certain threshold for her to wear her collar.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
What are your LP and your charm score? They need to meet a certain threshold for her to wear her collar.
I maxed both normally, did not work. I reloaded from before I gave it to her and cheated it to 100, then it worked.
She was at likt 76 when I first gave it to her and she accepted it with joy.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes