hikyo

Jun 12, 2017
I don't remembered for Kleio, its been a long time, but that's for sure for Anna. So thanks a lot for your answer.
Waiting for the next update.
It's a really nice game, good work.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Does it involve other guys? Basically, I'm asking if you plan to go on an NTR path. Watching a girl masturbate can be hot to me, but watching a potential romance partner that I am pursuing getting fucked by someone else...

I haven't played just yet. If answer is that its optional, I'll play. If the answer is that it will not be in, I'll play. If it is unavoidable, I'll skip.

Good luck with the game regardless.
NTR content will be only for some girls, optional and fully avoidable, probably even toggleable using a preference option.

Reactions: Rythan25
Jul 31, 2018
so.........in the current feature section is meant that your girlfriend can be pircied,impregnated or both...........is this available or its a planned feature? Sorry but i lost track of the update.............For the NTR question,i personally HATE NTR but i respect other taste so if you ever plan to add NTR pls make it avoidable or make it toggleable in the option......thx in advance

Reactions: Rythan25
Jul 31, 2018
how to use item in inventory, guys? they look like passive:oops::oops:
some item like the luxury bed and the zbox are passive item they are in your inventory but you cannot use them directly from it................other items like the colthes,food etc are active items so you can use them from your inventory

zazaza123

Jun 1, 2017
Greate game, I enjoted playing it!
Just one thing: please, don't add any more girls. It's an endless loophole. Complete at least 3 main girls, than do any thing you want.
Thank you.

----------------------------------

Upd

Found a "bug":
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, is there a way to make Lexi "empty" through console?? Wanted to play with her a bit more :)

sharing

Jun 11, 2018
nice game but would like to see hot events more than once or a gallery ... the daily routine is very boring without hot scenes :(

BobBubbles

Mar 7, 2018
There have been a bunch of people asking about console commands. I would advise them to check out . OP and Post 12 in particular. There's lots of really good information in there.

Reactions: zazaza123
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes