Oleksa

Feb 17, 2018
I can't finish any date, because they invite me to the club, I agree and the game crashes afterwards. Any solution to this, boys?

maultierr

Apr 4, 2018
the new update is full of bugs. at a date at the cinema the timer slips. the continuation of the date in the event the club reads an error and is rolled back. i'm dissatisfied!

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Patreon Version 19.2.1e

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Thatguy could you update the OP please.
Thanks! (y)

Ran into a little bug.. going on dates.. keeps saying label not found (girl name)_date.

Remzis

Feb 3, 2019
The art looks very good, but I couldn't get past all the busy work, even after multiple tries. :(

c14693

Mar 28, 2018
downloaded current version, loaded save, went on date with sasha at pub and she suggests we go to nightclub after leaving pub, end up getting this error whenever saying yes:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ev/romance.rpy", line 42, in <module>
KeyError: u'date_nightclub'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "ac/appointment.rpyc", line 30, in script call
  File "ev/romance.rpyc", line 8, in script
  File "C:\Users\USER\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.17.00_SLDR_Modded_No_Backup\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.2.1e-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\USER\Desktop\SuperPowered_v0.17.00_SLDR_Modded_No_Backup\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.2.1e-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/ev/romance.rpy", line 42, in <module>
KeyError: u'date_nightclub'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 19.2.1e
Mon Feb 11 00:00:52 2019

Oct 2, 2018
Anyone have a save for this game. I always try to start fresh but find this game super grindy due to all the times and triggers. If you could provide me with a current version save that would be great and that has at least of the girls full paths complete. Though having them all maxed out would be better. Thanks

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Thanks for the answer, sadly that Sasha guitar event didn't trigger here, and when i go to mall there's no option to get the piercings
there's an event ingame which introduces you to kleio and anna even if you don't have the guitar skill

also the piercing option only shows up on the mall date if you have enough KP with the girl you're with at that moment

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I think this game is one of those games that has a lot going for it in both the good and bad departments.

Good: Visual art style. The 2d art is rather beautiful. The girls are drawn slightly anime too, and not too anime it's a nice style.
Good: The writing is pretty good too. Each character has a distinct personality.
Good: There are lots of places you can go

Bad: Grinding... and grinding... and more grinding
Bad: You have an energy meter, food meter, clean meter, happiness meter, and can get sick... These all drop rather quickly
Bad: Without cheats you would spend hours not making much progress
Bad: You must go to work, and pay rent.
Bad: You can often go places where there is NOTHING to do
Bad: In spite of the game being a sandbox many scenes are not repeatable
Bad: Many dialogue options are simply part of grinding

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I think this game is one of those games that has a lot going for it in both the good and bad departments.

Good: Visual art style. The 2d art is rather beautiful. The girls are drawn slightly anime too, and not too anime it's a nice style.
Good: The writing is pretty good too. Each character has a distinct personality.
Good: There are lots of places you can go

Bad: Grinding... and grinding... and more grinding
Bad: You have an energy meter, food meter, clean meter, happiness meter, and can get sick... These all drop rather quickly
Bad: Without cheats you would spend hours not making much progress
Bad: You must go to work, and pay rent.
Bad: You can often go places where there is NOTHING to do
Bad: In spite of the game being a sandbox many scenes are not repeatable
Bad: Many dialogue options are simply part of grinding
There is an option to reduce grind by half in the options.

3.60 star(s) 284 Votes