CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
What is the current difference between public and patreon versions? When I played it, there was like 50% of the content locked for public version, is it worth playing now?

Zyrken

Aug 17, 2017
So have anyone managed to get Shiori to call you? Went back to a previous savebefore her update and never got an error but seems like she still won't call

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Right now the game is save corrupting and just non stop errors. I wouldn't play it for a while.
Did you try starting fresh with 2.2f? It has worked pretty good for me so far. No problem with the saves.

Not getting any kissing visuals with some chars though, maybe they are not done? (audrey atleast is not showing), and the secretary chick has not shown up at all this game.

Also want to say that I like the graphics generally, faces/breasts of girls are nice, mostly nudes too. However. Frontal nude samantha looks freaky and weird in the lower stomach/crotch area. Is that just me? :/

afuepsdegae

Jan 16, 2018
Can't seem to make the "fuck" option even appear for me. I went through the full stories of Sasha and Bree and a date with sex in the end but still nothing :/ can anyone tell me the exact prerequisites? I'm using the cheat menu to shorten downtime on new releases btw, dunno if that breaks something somehow...thx in advance

Edit: Using the 19.2.2f patreon version

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Some issues (fresh 2.2f game):
1. Audrey kissing image not found.
2. Aletta kissing image not found.
3. Fuck option is there but clicking on it doesn't do anything.
Edit:
4. Hanna kissing image not found.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Some issues (fresh 2.2f game):
1. Audrey kissing image not found.
2. Aletta kissing image not found.
3. Fuck option is there but clicking on it doesn't do anything.
Edit:
4. Hanna kissing image not found.
Only bree sasha kleio samantha and Anna have kissing art for now.
I am working on fixing the fuck activity

Reactions: Techn0magier

zalord

Aug 3, 2018
[QUOTE = "Skads, post: 1498085, miembro: 2976"] Hay trucos si quieres usarlos.
[SPOILER = "Código de trucos"] Vaya a la sala de estar de su casa e ingrese lo siguiente: Arriba, Abajo, Izquierda, Derecha, Arriba, Abajo, Izquierda, Derecha, B, A. Después de eso hay un menú de trucos en su barra de acción derecha. [/ SPOILER]
Editar: haga clic si desea que los códigos funcionen en Android. [/ CITA]
En
segundoother disculpa cuando te refieres a los trucos para pc osea uno el teclado y las flechas direccionales no ? pero a b ?

Ld.Pentaghast

Sep 1, 2017
I deleted my post because I did something dumb.

I did not delete the older files of the game, it conflicted with the newer files and caused that Sasha bug I posted earlier. Deleted the older files, extracted the newest version and it is working wonderfully.

So Andrealphus, if you read my previous, now deleted, post, you can ignore it. I did something dumb and fixed it.
-------
BTW, great game man! Really loving it!

Reactions: Andrealphus

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I deleted my post because I did something dumb.

I did not delete the older files of the game, it conflicted with the newer files and caused that Sasha bug I posted earlier. Deleted the older files, extracted the newest version and it is working wonderfully.

So Andrealphus, if you read my previous, now deleted, post, you can ignore it. I did something dumb and fixed it.
-------
BTW, great game man! Really loving it!
If you like the game please leave a review if you have the time, I would really appreciate it :)

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I encountered a good bit of bugs unfortunately. Other than that, it's pretty fun with good art. Grindy (if you don't use cheats) but the grind just comes with the territory with these kinds of games so it didn't bother me too much.

Reactions: Andrealphus

Ld.Pentaghast

Sep 1, 2017
So... This happened when talking to Sasha

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ch/sasha/base.rpy", line 377, in <module>
NameError: name 'hour' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 269, in script call
  File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 175, in script call
  File "cl/class_girl.rpyc", line 251, in script call
  File "ch/sasha/base.rpyc", line 372, in script
  File "C:\Users\JoãoMarcos\Desktop\João\Other\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.2.2f-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\JoãoMarcos\Desktop\João\Other\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.2.2f-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/ch/sasha/base.rpy", line 377, in <module>
NameError: name 'hour' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 19.2.2f
Sun Feb 24 16:27:19 2019
I pressed ignore, this followed:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ch/sasha/base.rpy", line 383, in <module>
NameError: name 'activity' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 269, in script call
  File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 175, in script call
  File "cl/class_girl.rpyc", line 251, in script call
  File "ch/sasha/base.rpyc", line 383, in script
  File "C:\Users\JoãoMarcos\Desktop\João\Other\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.2.2f-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\JoãoMarcos\Desktop\João\Other\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.2.2f-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\JoãoMarcos\Desktop\João\Other\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.2.2f-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/ch/sasha/base.rpy", line 383, in <module>
NameError: name 'activity' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 19.2.2f
Sun Feb 24 16:29:25 2019

I think this happens when you talk to a character and they change location after the conversation, because this happened when i talked to Bree in the kitchen during the morning.

If I press ignore the game still works, it is just an annoying error-log that keeps popping up.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes