yuyured123

Jun 29, 2017
Please fix walkthrough make sure clear because I am trying to get samantha "wife son" doesnt work also during "nothing to say" then ryan say blah blah blah then "interested or not" which one INTEREST OR NOT???????? im confusing

Reactions: Thatguy889
Nov 21, 2017
Well, I commented a couple of weeks ago that I was creating an updated walkthrough, but then Andrealphus released a new version, so I had to re-update the walkthrough. Here is my updated version for Version 19.2.3.

I want to give a big shout out to Weaselman ( ) for his work on the last one. I credit him for his insight in creating this one as well.

Enjoy and game-on.

Rozaria

Aug 26, 2018
Well, I commented a couple of weeks ago that I was creating an updated walkthrough, but then Andrealphus released a new version, so I had to re-update the walkthrough. Here is my updated version for Version 19.2.3.

I want to give a big shout out to Weaselman ( ) for his work on the last one. I credit him for his insight in creating this one as well.

Enjoy and game-on.
With question 3 at the beginning,if you not choose Unlucky,you will see the choice I'm Lucky in question 4,i wonder which stats you get from that

Rozaria

Aug 26, 2018
Good to know, brah. I'll put it in my next update. Thanks!!
I wanna ask,shouldn't we put the events like Jack coming to our house? didn't see it in the guide or if it's have any reason/way to trigger.
Also i may guess if we didn't let Lexi stole your wallet,she will never be reachable?

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
I wanna ask,shouldn't we put the events like Jack coming to our house? didn't see it in the guide or if it's have any reason/way to trigger.
Also i may guess if we didn't let Lexi stole your wallet,she will never be reachable?
if you say no to the blowjob at the club then she'll disapear for your current playthrough

Rozaria

Aug 26, 2018
There's an event with Sasha at the pool,i wonder if it's in the walkthrough yet?
I believe there's a lot small events that haven't been mentioned in the walkthrough yet

Reactions: parachina

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Looks like the new release drops on Sunday most of the content appears to be for playable Bree which I have mixed feelings on. IMO there are already too many planned characters (About 15 girls) so to add a bunch of guys as well... I would have prefered the women were finished first before moving on to any men but at the same time a playable Bree is pretty hype. I am guessing Bree will only be into men considering in the Male's playthrough she starts off completely straight and takes a lot of effort to become Bi.

ktron

May 6, 2017
Looks like the new release drops on Sunday most of the content appears to be for playable Bree which I have mixed feelings on. IMO there are already too many planned characters (About 15 girls) so to add a bunch of guys as well... I would have prefered the women were finished first before moving on to any men but at the same time a playable Bree is pretty hype. I am guessing Bree will only be into men considering in the Male's playthrough she starts off completely straight and takes a lot of effort to become Bi.
I think the biggest issue with this game is that the dev is spreading it too thin. I think maybe he gets bored or distracted and likes to constantly start new stuff. This results in way, way too many girls, most of whom get almost no content at all before he adds another one. I do like the idea of playable Bree but I agree: I'm worried it will just be one more underbaked element. I hope at some point very soon he "freezes" the character roster and simply works on fleshing out what is there.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Here is the changelog for tomorrow's release:
View attachment 268059
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this play as Bree stuff means..start a new game and select her right?..this isnt tossed at you mid-game suddenly becoming "multiple protag"? need clarity on that..because this game could effectively be over for some of us if it is the latter..lol

Rozaria

Aug 26, 2018
you know what would be better? having sex everywhere in the how,that's it. Make it when having bath,in the hallway,in the living room,damn it

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Are Bree pregnancy and the band foursome for both sides or just the male one?
Male side only for now.
this play as Bree stuff means..start a new game and select her right?..this isnt tossed at you mid-game suddenly becoming "multiple protag"? need clarity on that..because this game could effectively be over for some of us if it is the latter..lol
Choice when you start the game :)
you know what would be better? having sex everywhere in the how,that's it. Make it when having bath,in the hallway,in the living room,damn it
Send me 10k$ for art and a time turner to extend my days and we have a deal :)

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Male side only for now.

Choice when you start the game :)

Send me 10k$ for art and a time turner to extend my days and we have a deal :)
Lol yeah that is a bit much but looking forward to the new content. This is one of my fav games but be careful as to adding more guys in for the Bree side as Mike still needs some fleshing out with his romance options. Most backers will be funding this game as people into the girls so while Bree will definitely bring more people to this game it shouldn't mean the original backers get shafted. However the newer releases have been far less buggy and the UI is more polished so thanks a lot for doing that and best of luck in the future it definitely becoming a much better game now. Also when the game is nearly done please consider getting help to code a gallery into the game.

Best of luck and try not to burn yourself out doing too many things at once.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes