ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
@redknight00 until further notice i think a disclaimer should be added to the OP that old saves will not work...doing my part to annoy Mod's since 1938!!

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Okay, but do new saves really work or is the game itself bugged?

Cebrail

Jul 4, 2017
Please, PLEASE DUDE stop adding new features and FIX the game, the bug in it so overwhelms the otherwise amazing game. Everything from save/load issues and all the other random stuff that occurs.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
ok..do not know if this is because of my autosave usage..or a true bug..BUT..Bree follows me EVERYWHERE..she is in every screen now ...i'm Team-Sasha dammit!!! messing with my fung schway!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its the new "Bree is a Stalker" edition. Next version she goes full yandere and gets several new blood spatter artworks

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Please, PLEASE DUDE stop adding new features and FIX the game, the bug in it so overwhelms the otherwise amazing game. Everything from save/load issues and all the other random stuff that occurs.
Thx for your opinion :)

Reactions: McWoodz

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
Is this game still a big ball of bugs? I'd love to give it a full go, but so many bugs keep me from getting much of anywhere in this game.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
This game is really good, but fix the damn bugs. The good part of the game is hidden beneath a shitstorm of errors. AND fix the rollbacks and save compatibilty ffs. I have not played for this game for the last 3-4 updates, because a new update means saying goodbye to my older saves, and each playthrough takes like 2-3 hours

Reactions: Dixon Butz

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
This game is really good, but fix the damn bugs. The good part of the game is hidden beneath a shitstorm of errors. AND fix the rollbacks and save compatibilty ffs. I have not played for this game for the last 3-4 updates, because a new update means saying goodbye to my older saves, and each playthrough takes like 2-3 hours
No it doesn't, I broke save compatibility twice in the last 6 months, and rollback works fine since November.
If not, please report the bug and I'll fix it.

Rince556

Jan 21, 2018
I used to be a patreon for this game, but because of the incredible amount of bugs in every new released version I did cancel my membership. Having to regrind the game with every new release because it created on top new bugs in your old saves did not help either... I really do like the game and hope the develeoper will find a stable platform in the near future, but until than I will simply wait...

EmTee

Feb 10, 2018
Well, i dont know how and why but doing Chores is now fucked. I can only do dishes and it goes up by 5%. Guess ill have to wait for the next release. Oh well.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
I started a new game and noticed something weird. with the martial arts perk you beat up the thug in the park and he gets scared of you, but later in Lexi's into the same guy kicks your ass with no comment. Will this always be the same or will there be a different Lexi into in a future update? danny.png
because the next time you see him he is still afraid and makes no mention of robing you

Reactions: joehoe

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Not sure I understand the changelog, so we now have the "option" to play as Bree, and for her to go out and date guys just like the MC was doing with girls ? Or is it a mandatory part of the story ?

Bree is personally the girl I least wanted to share with another dude... Or are the dudes also part of the male MC's harem and there for people who want gay romance options ?

If you can ignore the Bree part, do the males still pursue her ? meaning they compete with the MC for Bree's affections as side characters ? Or will they be out of the story so you dont get cucked ?

Reactions: rockd and joehoe

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Well, i dont know how and why but doing Chores is now fucked. I can only do dishes and it goes up by 5%. Guess ill have to wait for the next release. Oh well.
It's fixed in the latest patreon version.
Not sure I understand the changelog, so we now have the "option" to play as Bree, and for her to go out and date guys just like the MC was doing with girls ? Or is it a mandatory part of the story ?

Bree is personally the girl I least wanted to share with another dude... Or are the dudes also part of the male MC's harem and there for people who want gay romance options ?

If you can ignore the Bree part, do the males still pursue her ? meaning they compete with the MC for Bree's affections as side characters ? Or will they be out of the story so you dont get cucked ?
No, at the begining of the game you choose if you want to play as Mike (Male MC) or Bree ( Female MC), this does not change what happens in your playthrough.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I started a new game and noticed something weird. with the martial arts perk you beat up the thug in the park and he gets scared of you, but later in Lexi's into the same guy kicks your ass with no comment. Will this always be the same or will there be a different Lexi into in a future update? View attachment 269424
because the next time you see him he is still afraid and makes no mention of robing you
Good catch, will be fixed in the next bugfix.

Reactions: 1800 Mr. Tourture

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Love & Sex: Blatant Milking
How is it blatant milking ? the dude puts out an update every month without fail, and multiple bug fixed versions in that same month if he broke something crucial ...

You want to see blatant milking check out Gumdrop's Dual Family... or Aorrta's Family Secret... or heck to a lesser degree Lust&Passion's A Wife and Mother which despite being on the 23 version has no sex scenes yet...

Personally I would have not done the Bree route yet, and focused on at least giving all the main girls a sex scene after dates as several are still missing as of last update such as Alletta (the one I'm waiting for the most), Hannah, and the recently added Shiori...The even newer ones dont count yet as they arent full characters so far, the church girl, your ex's little sister, and some other girl I am forgetting that also got introduced...

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes