ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Well, i dont know how and why but doing Chores is now fucked. I can only do dishes and it goes up by 5%. Guess ill have to wait for the next release. Oh well.
yup..started a new game..i have to do dishes every day now..and when it comes time to pay rent..chores randomly show up over the next couple days and i keep getting warnings even after i do them that the girls will be mad if i dont do them

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
yup..started a new game..i have to do dishes every day now..and when it comes time to pay rent..chores randomly show up over the next couple days and i keep getting warnings even after i do them that the girls will be mad if i dont do them
Fixed in the latest patreon version

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
having started over..Kylie has more content..AND..there is a traceback involved when you mention her sister turned you on..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
New update= new creepy art, huh? This few new girls with very poor quality of draft . Сompletely different style does not fit in general setting. Anyway i want to know how to get pegging scene with Sasha?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
New update= new creepy art, huh? This few new girls with very poor quality of draft . Сompletely different style does not fit in general setting. Anyway i want to knw how to get pegging scene with Sasha?
What girl do you think the art is sub par ?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
When I first saw her I thought the same thing, my initial thought of her was and I quote my own thoughts "Wow that chick at the far right looks like total trailer trash, totally different from Bree and Sasha art style wise"... Then I played the game, encountered her and... she actually is trailer trash LOL... So it fit for me...

For a while Aubrey and Anna also looked very different for me as they seemed more "cel-shaded graphics vs Sasha and Bree's more 2d hand drawn style... eventually they all grew on me... The ones I think I still struggle with but might also grow on me are the church girl, and the ex's little sister, they look like from a different game for me... then again they both showed up for like half a scene only...

Reactions: Malkovichi

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Funny thing is I have 2 artists and Audrey, Bree, Sasha and Kylie are from the same one but Anna, Harmony, Lexi and Kleio from another one.
I do agree that I am not happy with Harmony's art and she will probably be given a makeover.

Reactions: Rythan25

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Lexi is a crack-ho..she is spossed ta look mangy :p HAHAAA!!! she makes up for it by being a dirty nasty fuck (something everyone needs to enjoy before reality hits them again and they run screaming to the clinic)

Reactions: nasam

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Lexi is a crack-ho..she is spossed ta look mangy :p HAHAAA!!! she makes up for it by being a dirty nasty fuck (something everyone needs to enjoy before reality hits them again and they run screaming to the clinic)
I liked so far all her sex scenes, the alleyway one being the one that seemed overdone,

her saying she is trailer trash once in the entire fuck = funny
the MC calling her trailer trash at least 5 times during a short fuck and putting her down = slightly cringey

But I understand that humiliation might be someone's fetish, so whatever... its the same reason why I am not happy after finding out its the" spiked collar" that triggers the change in dialogue for Sasha's sex scenes, before giving it to her she is the MC's "girl", after that she becomes his filthy "pet"... if my save ever breaks again I will make sure to not give her the collar in the next playthrough...

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I liked so far all her sex scenes, the alleyway one being the one that seemed overdone,

her saying she is trailer trash once in the entire fuck = funny
the MC calling her trailer trash at least 5 times during a short fuck and putting her down = slightly cringey
She just changed writer as the one writting her left s you might prefere what is coming ;)

LaughingFoxGames

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
@Andrealphus Non of the girls are changing their wardrobes during dates, is there a reason? and in the Bree storyline, the hint says she will come to you, how does that happen?

Apr 14, 2018
X-ray looks bad in this game. In fact it's really putting off. You should make it look normal. For reference I advise you to check any other game with this thing.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes