MHappy

Feb 21, 2019
Hi guys, im new here. I reached the end of the story (the game says it Will be countined) with sasha, bree, hanna,shiori ,Audrey and aletta but with Lexi and Samantha it says i should get to know lexi better. How can i get to know her better?
After fucking her in your house, after the blowjob event in night club; she will become available in open world & can be seen in cloth shop & pub. Increase your LP till the point required for final quest for her (following the Walkthrough if it helps).
PS: She can mention being pregnant if you did unsafe sex with her in house. It is you who decide to keep the baby or not. :p

Boi77777

Jan 3, 2019
If I lose one of the character(i.e. Kleio) is there any way to get them back or are they gone for good?

Avarage33

Sep 4, 2017
I unlocked all girls exept Hannah how do i get her (i have the gym i got the gym clothes got the membership keep spamming train every day and nothing happens)

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
How can one lose any character? Is that even possible?
If Anna and Kleio or Sasha and Bree find out MC is sleeping with both then one can leave if their stats aren't high enough. If they are high enough then they settle it with a threesome.

Reactions: MHappy

MHappy

Feb 21, 2019
If Anna and Kleio or Sasha and Bree find out MC is sleeping with both then one can leave if their stats aren't high enough. If they are high enough then they settle it with a threesome.
Thanks. Luckily stats on my girls are already maxed.

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
the same mistake that they make like that of bree and Sasha, while you do not upload 100% what love, king, lesbianism points will always leave you.
So in order for the girl's to agree to a threesome, I need a 100% Lp, 100% kp, and Lesbianism at least 25% for both girls, or is at least 50% Kp enough to keep Bree from leaving?

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
So in order for the girl's to agree to a threesome, I need a 100% Lp, 100% kp, and Lesbianism at least 25% for both girls, or is at least 50% Kp enough to keep Bree from leaving?

Also, I currently have 55% kp with Sasha, and notice her interaction interface change to include a command button, but it goes back to normal when I command her to take/stop taking the pill. Is this supposed to happen, or is a bug?
you really need to have with Sasha and Bree independently the points of love, kink, lesbianism high enough for the result to be different

Kai-lee-Sei

Jan 12, 2019
you really need to have with Sasha and Bree independently the points of love, kink, lesbianism high enough for the result to be different
Got it, thanks.

Also, I've run into an issue to where every after date sex scene with Bree is now just a tit-job, does anyone know how to break this cycle, so I unlock her doggy style scene?

3.60 star(s) 284 Votes