Re1ren

Mar 3, 2019
still getting
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/cl/class_date.rpy", line 145, in <module>
NameError: name 'date' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "cl/class_date.rpyc", line 144, in script
File "D:\Games\Downloads\Love_and_Sex\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.4.1e-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Games\Downloads\Love_and_Sex\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.4.1e-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/cl/class_date.rpy", line 145, in <module>
NameError: name 'date' is not defined

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
This game is so riddled with game-breaking bugs that the dev will probably run out of the letters of the alphabet posting bugfix versions.
From version d to e there was two lines added, a . was changed into a question mark in dialogue, and versioning changed from d to e (y)
If this game was delivered unpacked the patch would be 22.7KB in size, instead of having to download 126MB.

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
I think I failed Bree event. She could not train for turnament and now when I press hint it says to meet her in kitchen at evening but nothing happens and I am stuck at 50%. What to do?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
From version d to e there was two lines added, a . was changed into a question mark in dialogue, and versioning changed from d to e (y)
If this game was delivered unpacked the patch would be 22.7KB in size, instead of having to download 126MB.
Please don't say you know anything when you don't, version e fixed a bug that prevented after date sex scenes on Bree's side.
Yes it would have been small if unpacked but so are a lot of bug fixes, if you want to download only the differences between 2 versions of a game, please go play on steam.
I am done answering wannabe coders...

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
On the new girl statistics the "yandere" is only exclusive for Kylie, it is a knife that reflects Kylie's jealousy towards other girls.

Go up 5 points every time you compliment or kiss the girls and Kylie's next door.

Girls must have their high stats for this to happen.

TOMGP61

Feb 10, 2018
WTF????? What good is going on a date with Kaylie???? As soon as the date ends and she asks to come and have some coffee ALL REPEAT ALL STATS go to zero and you get nothing absolutely NOTHING. Shit it would be better to not even have her in the game yet until she's complete.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes