SigmaAldrich

Jul 3, 2018
Oh, How can I avoid the event that Sasha and Bree are struggle each other, then Bree leaves the home? Is there any event that I can meet them in the same place without any bad ending?

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Oh, How can I avoid the event that Sasha and Bree are struggle each other, then Bree leaves the home? Is there any event that I can meet them in the same place without any bad ending?
Sasha and bree will never stop fighting for Mike, the same case for Anna and Kleio. that is part of the game. so that they have a happy ending and that they do not abandon you, you have to have the full points in love, kink, lesbian

Xovorur

Dec 18, 2017
Anyone else have trouble getting the band events to launch?
I've maxed out the band practice and increased the girls' LPs beyond what the walkthrough says is necessary but none of the band specific scenarios happen

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Can you get Bree to return home after she leaves, or do you need to max the stats before she leaves?
You misunderstand the point, when both girls find out that you have had sex with them, the two confront you but the result of this. It will depend on the number of points for love, kink, lesbianism that you have with them should be the same. If you have them very high, you will win, even if they are annoyed by the betrayal

Nihil30

Feb 13, 2018
You misunderstand the point, when both girls find out that you have had sex with them, the two confront you but the result of this. It will depend on the number of points for love, kink, lesbianism that you have with them should be the same. If you have them very high, you will win, even if they are annoyed by the betrayal
I was asking if it's possible to win Bree back after she leaves. This wasn't clear in the earlier responses. You're saying it's not possible?

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
I was asking if it's possible to win Bree back after she leaves. This wasn't clear in the earlier responses. You're saying it's not possible?
When Bree leaves the house, you can not do anything.

the scene where both appear annoyed with you. that scene has 2 paths

1. The bad guy, where obviously Bree leaves the house
2. The good where the two give you a second chance and do not leave the house

The difference between the two paths are the statistics of love, kink, lesbian. For (1) they are low or zero, the (2) are very high as in 100%

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes