Aug 26, 2018
ok.. maybe im doing something wrong. i go to the living room to input the cheat code... nothing happens.. do i actually have to type in up, down...ect use the arrow key?

AssGrim

Jan 31, 2018
ok.. maybe im doing something wrong. i go to the living room to input the cheat code... nothing happens.. do i actually have to type in up, down...ect use the arrow key?
Need to use the arrow keys.
Go to the living room in your house and input the following: Up, Down, Left, Right, Up, Down, Left, Right, B, A. After that there is a cheat menu on your right action bar.

Reactions: Skads

Goji_01

Jun 12, 2017
I have Kleio stuck at 75% What am I missing and how can I trigger it please. The walkthrough is pretty much useless, sorry for the person who made it but it's pretty sparse for details.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I have Kleio stuck at 75% What am I missing and how can I trigger it please. The walkthrough is pretty much useless, sorry for the person who made it but it's pretty sparse for details.
Use the hint system in the contacts. Kleio maxes out at 75%. Not every character goes to 100%, It stops going up when you get to the end of their stories.

Dukie85

Oct 6, 2018
Aparently your stats dont go down 8, i actually came here to see how to remove it, does anyone know?
This was asked 3 months ago and not answered, but does anybody know how to actually turn it off? It's annoying as fuck once it's on... (God Mode)

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Usually have another date. To have sex at home without a date requires finding them around 21:00 to 23:00 in the house but that may require futher progression. As for bisexual encounters after the inital one requires the same as before but them being in the same room so might even work at 20:00 when they are in the kitchen. Anna and Kleio are met together and require knowing how to play guitar. The guide in the OP tells you that much.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
How do I go on date with Sasha? Where to meet her?
When you get to the appropriate time of day, there will be a button added to your lower right hand corner menu that says "Go on Date" and you'll just go automatically.

Then you'll have to pick the location for the date, and get the Date Meter to 100% in order for the date to end great. If your relationship meter is not high enough, the date will just end without Sex. Some girls don't have sex scenes yet, so not every date will end with sex even if you do everything right.

Reactions: Skads

Beta35

Jun 24, 2018
I found out how to trigger a roommate threesome. I don't know the stat requirements, however you simply need to ask one of them if she wants to fuck, while the other is in a room (the easiest way i i think is to be in the kitchen at 8PM). The other roommate will then ask if she can join in.

Reactions: Kalrotix

ghost24

Jul 5, 2017
Kylie sex scene seems to be missing, goes back to the house, screen blacks and then it goes to the next day, anyone having this prob?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes