McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Anyone else have trouble getting the band events to launch?
I've maxed out the band practice and increased the girls' LPs beyond what the walkthrough says is necessary but none of the band specific scenarios happen
I've got the same problem. Get 1 event at practice, the one where it's raining and Sasha goes off to leave MC with Kleio, nothing else though.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Thanks man l wait then. Such a shame if releases were less buggy i would start my pledge again
If you started your pledge again you would've had 'c' a day before 'a' was on here and within a couple of hours of 'a' initially being released.

Slagwag

Oct 25, 2017
Ok sorry for asking again but anyone a save ? lost with format dont wanna do all the little things again

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
games become too buggy using cheats
cant sleep anymore
after event when bree doesnt leave her and sasha seems to become slaves? and UI changes (graphics and some interaction disappear)
hints r not right, it says that content 4 the girl ends but its not true
im sure im forgetting other stuff

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Does the blonde chick always leave? Is there some trick to keeping her around without using console commands?

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
This game is so riddled with game-breaking bugs that the dev will probably run out of the letters of the alphabet posting bugfix versions.
I gave it another chance a couple of weeks ago and started from the start since none of my old saves could work.
Exercise in futility - my saves from a few weeks ago don't work either now.
Time to throw in the towel dude, I know I am - will never be tempted again to even download one of the future bugfests this game has turned into.

waifuntimes

Feb 14, 2018
games become too buggy using cheats
cant sleep anymore
after event when bree doesnt leave her and sasha seems to become slaves? and UI changes (graphics and some interaction disappear)
hints r not right, it says that content 4 the girl ends but its not true
im sure im forgetting other stuff
When removing preg they have to be preg first for the cheat to show, as for sleep it requires you to have a certain amount of your needs down before it allows you to sleep, so if you're constantly refreshing your needs you will never sleep, as for content for girls - it's basically guiding you on their story alone, not side events etc. and sometimes part of one persons story is mixed in with another persons

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Kylie is found at the University, unsure of what triggers it but it wasn't that hard, just kept going to school.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes