RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
This is one of those games that are just a chore to play more then anything else without a walkthrough. Its almost as bad as Milftoon Drama. After the game breaking multiple times, boring gameplay, and a lack of knowing what to do, this is probably one of the worst games I've played despite the large amount of content.

With a walkthrough and cheats its ok, as long as it doesn't break. Of course walkthrough is really outdated, sooooo.

Reactions: ZTex

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
Does someone know what to do with Kylie ? She came to the appartment to "study" and found it boring but I don't know what comes next ?

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I SWEAR the last time I looked into this, there wasn't a female protagonist (not to mention male interests!) Sweet, I'm saving this for later. ^^

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Anyone else having this problem with Sasha? And is there a fix?
Yes i have that issue, no there's no fix yet to my knowledge.

I think it has to do with only going halfway on her "new content". Because i didn't want her changing hair color but i wasn't opposed to her having bigger tits. Big tiddy goth gf and all....(not that she was bad before)

Apparently it's not that i didn't look close enough at the screenshot. Your sasha is blonde so it's just missing art for being big tiddy and preggo i think since those are the things our issues seem to share.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes