CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
used to be regular updates with lots of content..now with the play as bree path..its next to nothing for us sticking to our very longggggg male mc saves..lol...not worth the update...guess i'll come back in a year....

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I think this will sound dumb... but how the hell do you 'sleep'? I set my alarm, but the only option I have is 'wait' which eats way too many comfort stats. I can't click the bed or anything in the entire room or even house.
Can you just not actually sleep?

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
used to be regular updates with lots of content..now with the play as bree path..its next to nothing for us sticking to our very longggggg male mc saves..lol...not worth the update...guess i'll come back in a year....
Was about to say the same thing, i mean is it me or the change log that becomes smaller and smaller?
v19.6.1b
- New guy: Scottie (Bree's side)
- Bree's collar
- 3 new sexy CG
- 1 updated CG for Bimbo Sasha
- 2 new story events
v19.5.4
- Sasha's breast implant
- Sasha's dyed hair
- 1 new sex scene
- 4 new story events
- Bugfixes
v19.5.3
- Sasha's pregnancy
- 2 new sex scenes
- 4 new story event
- Collar for Sasha
- Bugfixes
v19.5.1e
- New girl: Lavish
- 5 new sex scene
- 5 new story events
- 8 new icons
- God mode deactivation in the cheat mode
- bugfixes
I mean look way back to the beginning ahh how it flowed :unsure: I'll wait till its complete since it seems isn't far off.

Reactions: NightShadeX

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Is there no more up to date walkthrough than v19.01.01?
Or is it a matter of changes in later versions making the issue of expanding the walkthrough unecessary?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
hey anyone know how to do the sasha breast implant quest ?
Pool during summer. Both girls need to be there. Bathroom when sasha is in there. Sasha's room. You need to make the right decisions to have her get her tits done.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
hey anyone know how to do the sasha breast implant quest ?
Pool during summer. Both girls need to be there. Bathroom when sasha is in there. Sasha's room. You need to make the right decisions to have her get her tits done.

slayerfox

May 19, 2018
I think this will sound dumb... but how the hell do you 'sleep'? I set my alarm, but the only option I have is 'wait' which eats way too many comfort stats. I can't click the bed or anything in the entire room or even house.
Can you just not actually sleep?
not that dumb of a question, imo.

In order to sleep, your energy has to fall below a certain level. You also can only sleep at night, from (what I know of) 20:00 onwards.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
not that dumb of a question, imo.

In order to sleep, your energy has to fall below a certain level. You also can only sleep at night, from (what I know of) 20:00 onwards.
I was at 21:00 and trying until 5:00. It just wouldn't let me sleep. My energy dropped to less than 3, and my food dropped to 0 while I was waiting in my bedroom.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Was about to say the same thing, i mean is it me or the change log that becomes smaller and smaller?
v19.6.1b
- New guy: Scottie (Bree's side)
- Bree's collar
- 3 new sexy CG
- 1 updated CG for Bimbo Sasha
- 2 new story events
v19.5.4
- Sasha's breast implant
- Sasha's dyed hair
- 1 new sex scene
- 4 new story events
- Bugfixes
v19.5.3
- Sasha's pregnancy
- 2 new sex scenes
- 4 new story event
- Collar for Sasha
- Bugfixes
v19.5.1e
- New girl: Lavish
- 5 new sex scene
- 5 new story events
- 8 new icons
- God mode deactivation in the cheat mode
- bugfixes
I mean look way back to the beginning ahh how it flowed :unsure: I'll wait till its complete since it seems isn't far off.
Yes they're shorter but 19.5.1, .2, .3 and .4 all came out in May to mark the 1yr anniversary.
This guy's one of the most regular updaters around.

Reactions: blackmeow13 and fbg

genthrow

May 4, 2017
Updated to 19.6.1, and now Sasha is no longer blonde (although her sprite seems to be fixed from before). Is there a way to get her blonde again?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes