Vondoot

Jan 11, 2018
So does anyone have a clue as to how to get the investigation bar up to 100%? Can only get to 80% before I run out of time.

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
So does anyone have a clue as to how to get the investigation bar up to 100%? Can only get to 80% before I run out of time.
Make sure you buy the camera from the electronic shop and talk to all of your co-workers (Audrey, Aletta, Shiori, and Lavish.) A new dialogue option appears under "Talk" for them. After two days, they will get back to you with new info which you can follow up on with a new option in your office.

Vondoot

Jan 11, 2018
Make sure you buy the camera from the electronic shop and talk to all of your co-workers (Audrey, Aletta, Shiori, and Lavish.) A new dialogue option appears under "Talk" for them. After two days, they will get back to you with new info which you can follow up on with a new option in your office.
Appreciated man thanks

Danathor

Jul 14, 2019
How much content does this game have?
I find it rather strange that it has only 300 MB and has existed for so long.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Hello can someone help me after you done investigation evert you blackmail her she give you a boobjob and than she gone you cant find her am i doing something wrong or do you have to find her again ?

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
Hello can someone help me after you done investigation evert you blackmail her she give you a boobjob and than she gone you cant find her am i doing something wrong or do you have to find her again ?
You didn't get enough evidence during the investigation. I already answered how to do it here.

pablo_max

Oct 25, 2017
Each time I knock on sashas door it crashes.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/cl/class_activity.rpy", line 185, in <module>
File "game/cl/class_activity.rpy", line 170, in get_events
File "game/cl/class_shtick.rpy", line 394, in test
ValueError: need more than 1 value to unpack

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "start.rpyc", line 308, in script call
File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 205, in script call
File "cl/class_activity.rpyc", line 185, in script
File "E:\Downloads\LoSeSb-Patreon-19101a-pc\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.10.1a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\Downloads\LoSeSb-Patreon-19101a-pc\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.10.1a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/cl/class_activity.rpy", line 185, in <module>
File "game/cl/class_activity.rpy", line 170, in get_events
File "game/cl/class_shtick.rpy", line 394, in test
ValueError: need more than 1 value to unpack

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 19.10.1a
Sun Oct 27 20:09:49 2019
```

Aratorn

Sep 8, 2017
I don't understand, even after I talked to all the coworkers to get the extra info, recorded the meeting and hacked aletta's computer as much as possible I only get 92% investigation. I never manage to get to 100. I'm guessing It has to do with the questions asked during the meeting, I've asked " What do you know about the investigation ?; Who are you working with ? and; Where is the money ?". Can someone explain this to me please ? :)

Nov 4, 2018
with the investigation i get up to 97% that's it. when lavish calls me to help me out with the investigation and she says good luck i get an error message and get no points to the investigation. I've done all the steps that have been posted and still only get 97%. Am i still doing something wrong or is that lavish phone call error messing me up?

rodsandstorm

Aug 26, 2017
I have tried almost every combination of answer in this investigation plot line, Shiori puts my progress back every time. I call the accountant and still stuck at 54% does anyone have a more detailed guide?

Aug 26, 2017
Just a personal opinion, not a dig or a negative criticism, but imo the voice actors should be recast if the plan is to have even a moderate amount of lines voiced. Inflection and tone aren't fitting at all for either Sasha or Bree, or even a normal conversation for that matter, and I'm not a fan of the MC as well.

Reactions: Renonymous

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
So I did some reading here and I still haven't gotten a concrete answer. In regards to the sexuality bar if it's set at 50% then the girl is perfectally bisexual or to get them bisexsual I have to get the bar to 100%?

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
I remember first playing this when it came out...it has come MILES since then, and has drastically improved over the months. Props to the Dev for sticking with it and listening to feedback to better the game.

3.60 star(s) 284 Votes