master861

Nov 4, 2022
how to trigger this threesome event, i went to the wiki to find out but it didn't help
that threesome is tricky as hell follow 100 the steps in the wiki or you fail at it you need to sleep with both of them within 7 days and you get all prerequest for that event to trigger?
done Kleio & Anna Showdown, Kleio & Anna lp>= 85, Studio
maybe its another bug that only it triggers at the new version sorry currently startet are new game with the new version

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I'm having a problem at the same mission, but it's on the blissard part. I forgot to put the hidden camera on office and refused to give one of the girls to complete the deal.
Why you forget the cam to place? you asked that question now second time its the ceo path

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Shiori has to be in the office to serve you coffee. The meeting triggers in Aletta's office. May have to wait for the date until you get the meeting to trigger.
No no that is not that event that triggers with her milk from the breast its another event the wiki dont say that you need to sleep with the girls within 7 days on any events that trigger the office harmens and not that you need to take audry to are beach date.Because that coffee break is that you need to take audry to are beach date and then sleep withing shiroi and audry within 7 days to trigger that coffee break. And before this question pop up ther is another event that is not listet on the wiki for the office harem:
the least event listet on the wiki is that:
Prerequisites: done Three times the trouble >= 2 days ago, all are in the office, work or work hard
Mike is doing more team building with the girls.

but ther is another one sleep with all 4 girls within 7 days then go to work and work it triggers at Alettas office make sure that all girls joined the harem then you got are 5 some
screenshot0004.png
and as i remember look some post beak i asket the question with the coffee break to.

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2021
Why you forget the cam to place? you asked that question now second time its the ceo path
what? there's no reason, i just forgot lol. i'm looking for a way to reset the mission or pass(the blissard part) using the console, but i didn't find anything talking about it. i can't complete this mission without cheats anymore.

VeggieNeptunia

Nov 30, 2017
Is there a way to use the spy camera for both the Cassidy investigation and Kylie stalker events? When I purchase and use the camera for Cassidy, there is no option to retrieve the camera from my office or to purchase a new from the electronic store.
End one event first then go buy other.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
it still don't work bro , sad me
not one by one you need to date them both within 7 days means if you date with kleio at lets say monday you need to have are date with Anna wensday or any day as long 7 days dint pas or maybe its again are bug in you version because some bugs gets fixed with 23.5.0 g and i thing you playing 23.5.0

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Do u need to visit the gym at specific date to form tamie harem
If you play on a fixed schedule you can initiate this event when you talk to one of them in the Gym at 18:00 on a Wednesday and click on the icon that looks like the head of either Kylie or Ayesha.

Nov 8, 2021
If I send Kylie to the jail, is possible to release her after that? I want to unlock Camila, but I also don't want to lose the Taming Harem/Reform path.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
If I send Kylie to the jail, is possible to release her after that? I want to unlock Camila, but I also don't want to lose the Taming Harem/Reform path.
That's the point. You either indulge Kylie or you punish her. Let's not forget, Kylie can potentially murder another character.

Do you want to risk that or go with a somewhat safer, but also kinda nuts lover, in Camila.

Reactions: Shionnnnnnnnnnn
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes