Lord Zen

Oct 7, 2022
What to do in kleio route? I am in the parte where they see the sunset together and want to do the studio sex but the events didnt trigger. When insaw one guide saids i need 50 but i am capped at 40 lp right now..what do i have to do increase it to 50?

master861

Nov 4, 2022
What to do in kleio route? I am in the parte where they see the sunset together and want to do the studio sex but the events didnt trigger. When insaw one guide saids i need 50 but i am capped at 40 lp right now..what do i have to do increase it to 50?
Hmm for me all that is standing in the wiki working for me remember you need some prequest for some events to trigger.
@
CloneAlias
not sure if i am allowed to upload it her ithing not that i am allowed to upload it her because i buyed it on patreon, maybe the creator of the tread is so nice and upload it.

Last edited:

jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
Here are the two new saves for the current version - 23.5 (steam version, no idea if it's compatible with the patreon one.)

Please note that those saves are in slots 1 and 4 of the first page, if you want to keep your own saves, simply change 1-4 to 2-4, or whichever combination works for you. The first number is the page number, the second the position number on said page (1 to 6.)

The 1st save, is as far as I could go on harems and girls before unlocking the Kraken (Kylie). So you can pick up from there if you do not wish her to be present, but beware, that save is far from having everything done.

The 2nd one ( 1-4), is the save as full as can be.

All girls are collared, with their stats to 100/100/50. All possible harems are done to their current max point. Only the criminal and gamer harem are not present, as there seems to be no way to get those ones started without Kylie being in Jail, and the gamer one need Bree as a gamer (Bree maid path on this save.)
Several girls gave birth (9 kids), and due to a small accident, Sasha is pregnant but not yet showing on this save. Lexi and Palla are both off contraception as well.

Pala's job is maxed out at well. Ceo is Maxed out as well, and Cherry is unlocked as well should anything more happen in the future. Cassidy remained as a Pet. Samantha cheated on Ryan, and the Harem with Emma is open as well.

Harmony is collared and maxed slut as well.

Here's the list of completed harems:

Home Harem (including Sam & Lexi.)
Band Harem (all three)
Bitchy Harem
Jealous Harem
Office Harem (all of them)
Pixie Harem
Taming Harem
Fashion Harem
College Harem
Sporty Harem

No cheats or saves editing have been used. You also have 411.3K of money, since I was forced to pass time waiting for certain seasons to move forward, and to pile up Kylie cookies for the Taming harem without her going bonkers.
Maybe I am dumb, but how do I put this saves into my saves folder? This is a .zip file that there is no .save files into this. I went to game>save and tried to put both the .zip file or extract all in there into the save folder, but nothing happened.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Maybe I am dumb, but how do I put this saves into my saves folder? This is a .zip file that there is no .save files into this. I went to game>save and tried to put both the .zip file or extract all in there into the save folder, but nothing happened.
They should not be zip files.
To download them, you need to right click and then choose save as.

jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
For some reason my Chrome does not open files from this site lol I tried downloading it from my phone and then getting it into my computer. But it gave me a .zip file. Anyways, I just opened it with Opera GX and got it. Thank you.

Anonimato90a3

Nov 2, 2022
No animations but we do have roughly an additional year of content planned.

Third base is still planned (3D reboot) but won't happen anytime soon.
I hope I'm not bothering you with this question, but one day, will the current game like the new one have translations into multiple languages? (including Spanish) (so that I can be understood, use the Google translator)

SloppyJoes420

Jun 24, 2021
There is a bit of an issue. Some conversational topics aren't showing. Like telling the roommate about little sis. The button doesn't show. Furthermore, now I can't ask my coworkers to help with the investigation. Again the button isn't there.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I hope I'm not bothering you with this question, but one day, will the current game like the new one have translations into multiple languages? (including Spanish) (so that I can be understood, use the Google translator)
Sorry, never it would be too expensive

Lord Zen

Oct 7, 2022
Hmm for me all that is standing in the wiki working for me remember you need some prequest for some events to trigger.
@
CloneAlias
not sure if i am allowed to upload it her ithing not that i am allowed to upload it her because i buyed it on patreon, maybe the creator of the tread is so nice and upload it.

Mmm...
Those is what the wiki says.

Kleio raises hell
Prerequisites: Wake up 05:00-09:00, Kleio Love.png >= 30 & Gp.png <= 70, done Kleio gets a tattoo

Kleio wakes Mike up with a call, and asks him to go out. She raises a bunch of hell. If Mike asks no questions and goes along with, she is flirtatious, and she will lose 5 Gp.png.

Outcome: Kleio max Love.png set to 40

The car needs repairs (Something will happen soon)
Prerequisites: Tuesday or Thursday between 09:00 and 18:00, Done Kleio raises hell, Mike has a car, Love.png >= 40, at map

Mike will need to take his car in for repairs. Sasha suggests taking it to Kay. Turns out that Kay is actually 'K' meaning Kleio.

If Mike has the sport car Kleio gains +5 of Love.png and the story continues with Kleio calls about the car (only way to raise her Sub.png to 100!)

If Mike don't has the sport car the story continues with Kleio brings Mike his fixed car

Kleio studio sex
Prerequisites: Studio, done Kleio raises hell, in band, Kleio Love.png >= 50 & Gp.png <= 75, not done Kleio calls about the car, or Kleio brings Mike his fixed car.

Sasha gets upset and walks out of band practice. Mike can comfort her, but Sasha sends him back.

He and Kleio then have sex in the studio.

Outcome: Kleio Love.png set to 55

But the thing is ibalready did the the raise hello one..and i tried to trigger the studio sex in the day of band practicar (wednesday) but it didnt do so.
The in game guide says
Buy a car and something Will happen soon
But if the wiki is correct then i Will fail if i Buy a car. Si what to do? Should i Buy a car o not?. What day to do the studio sex or where?

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
You need to do the corruption events and give her romance novels bought from the bookstore in the mall. Keep purity above or at 80 for religous route, between 40-79 for normal route, and below 40 for slutty route. Also when dating is available, getting the hot coffee choice and agreeing also lowers purity.

Reactions: Subju

Seoulite

Mar 23, 2021
CAN SOMEONE HELP WHY IS IT STUCK ON LOADING SCREEN?! Even though is says android but my device is android! Someone pls explain this to me because it's not even start at all is stuck bruh

Vaelaztrasz

Sep 26, 2022
You need to do the corruption events and give her romance novels bought from the bookstore in the mall. Keep purity above or at 80 for religous route, between 40-79 for normal route, and below 40 for slutty route. Also when dating is available, getting the hot coffee choice and agreeing also lowers purity.
Wait what? There's a normal route? I thought it was religious or slutty, nothing inbetween :unsure:

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes