master861

Nov 4, 2022
You need to take Audrey on a beach date after having sex with all the other girls and her within the same week. This will only work if all girls but Aletta are already either part of the harem or have left if one has. (This is the only harem that you can have this happen as long as Audrey is still viable.)

This will lead to a four way date thanks to Audrey. 3 day after this as long as you have had sex with all the girls AND Aletta within 7 days again, work hard at the office and Aletta will call a meeting discussing polygamy and as long as her stats are at the right level, she will finally join.
Wait i got alredy to the beach and got the four way date, but the 3 day alredy passed and i go to work hart only thing that happens for me is that shirio give me her milk for the coffee.OK my mistake got it working now xd hmmm one thing left and that says wait for news but that is not on the wiki?

Last edited:

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I have a other question for Sasha router. The infame guide says take her to a date. I already did that 2 times but i am still at 70 lp cap...how to increase that?
Sasha is tricky are you got the info that she has are band?
If not make sure she is at home 18:00 - 24:00 and awake in her bedroom at any point you hear her play guitar in her rom(if you got the guitar skill you join the band, if you not get that skill she ask you to come to ther frist gig(friday pup 20:00-23:00)
then you need to date her again and make sure you date score is 90% at least higher is bether.
if you got money(5k buy are diamond neckles and give it her as present on date 100% datescore)

Lord Zen

Oct 7, 2022
Sasha is tricky are you got the info that she has are band?
If not make sure she is at home 18:00 - 24:00 and awake in her bedroom at any point you hear her play guitar in her rom(if you got the guitar skill you join the band, if you not get that skill she ask you to come to ther frist gig(friday pup 20:00-23:00)
then you need to date her again and make sure you date score is 90% at least higher is bether.
if you got money(5k buy are diamond neckles and give it her as present on date 100% datescore)
Mm..i see.. I unlocked the other two band members and dated not the next day but other day.
I have the guitar skill before the events where You Heard Sasha playing the guitar
In the ingame guide says Take Sasha on a date and the other go on a date with sasha. When i took her on a date GO on a date with Sasha is completes but i am still in 70 lp. The other Take Sasha on a date is incompleted Even after i took her on a second date after the 1rst one.
What should i do to complete Take Sasha on a date? At what hours? Where? I need the to have 80 lp to have the Home harem which i want

Last edited:

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Mm..i see.. I unlocked the other two band members and dated not the next day but other day.
In the infame guide says Take Sasha on a date and the other go on a date with sasha. When i took her on a date GO on a date with Sasha is completes but i am still in 70 lp. The other Take Sasha on a date is incompleted Even after i took her on a second date after the 1rst one.
What should i do to complete Take Sasha on a date? At what hours? Where? I need the to have 80 lp to have the Home harem which i want
The hours dosent mather that you take her on are date you need to make sure that the datescore is >=90 if the datescore is not >=90 no 80LP for you.
Same for the second date you need to make sure that you hit >=90 datescore the location dosent mather
The other Take Sasha on a date is incompleted Even after i took her on a second date after the 1rst one. <---- that happens because you dint hit >=90% datescore.
I told you buy are diamond necklese and give it her as present on are date with that you hit 100% datescore(but that is cheating)
And let me guss she dint say to you after the date that she likes you <---- same as above you need >=90 datescore that she says she likes you

Last edited:

CarlH

Jul 4, 2021
Is there an updated wiki/walkthough somewhere? The links on the first page seem to be almost a year old at least.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I'm having a problem with Office Harem mission. I forgot about the hidden camera and refused to accept their conditions. So, does anyone know how to advance(even using cheats on console) in this quest?
Eh wait that means the dauther of the CEO is you girlriend?
Frist is the coffee suprise not sure if that works if you not the ceo make sure you sleep with Audrey & Shiori had sex with them within a 7 days time span
then at work 7:00 - 11:00 you should get are visit from Shiori and then after Audrey joins
or you can us 0x52_URM her from the forum to cheat are litle bit and make you CEO.

Nov 8, 2021
Frist is the coffee suprise not sure if that works if you not the ceo make sure you sleep with Audrey & Shiori had sex with them within a 7 days time span
then at work 7:00 - 11:00 you should get are visit from Shiori and then after Audrey joins
or you can us 0x52_URM her from the forum to cheat are litle bit and make you CEO.
No, I'm into the pet route with Cassidy. Dawney is dead. And yes, I'm the CEO.

Nov 8, 2021
I'm having a problem to complete Office Harem. I forgot to place a camera before finishing the deal, and refused to accept their extra conditions. I didn't save, so I can't return to this point.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I'm having a problem to complete Office Harem. I forgot to place a camera before finishing the deal, and refused to accept their extra conditions. I didn't save, so I can't return to this point.
Hmm then go back with you save and make sure you placed the cam and make sure that the girls meet the haarem conditions

Love.png Sub.png
>= 70>= 25
>= 70>= 25
>= 70>= 25

For Aletta make sure that her lp points around 100 and her kinky points 80
if the conditions not met no office haarem with all of them sorry if you meet the table above you get with all 3 are 4 way(gangbang is 5)
And make sure you sleep with all of them within 7 days that works for all office harem events , and for some orther you need to make sure that you go with Audrey to the beach(and again 7 days sleeping with all of them).
To get Lavish kinky pionts high spank her as many times as you can

Last edited:
Reactions: Shionnnnnnnnnnn

Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
Anyone have any tips on how to trigger Hanna's strip club scene? I did the gym talk, but it doesn't seem to trigger after dates. She just asks to go to the nightclub. on the tracker I see that there's a "Take Hanna on a Date" that isn't unchecked despite having taken her on tons of dates now.. maybe that causes the bug.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Anyone have any tips on how to trigger Hanna's strip club scene? I did the gym talk, but it doesn't seem to trigger after dates. She just asks to go to the nightclub. on the tracker I see that there's a "Take Hanna on a Date" that isn't unchecked despite having taken her on tons of dates now.. maybe that causes the bug.
Hanna and Mike are visiting the stripclub
Prerequisites: Done Gym Talk, told Hanna to make the gym sexier during Gym Talk, Hanna Love.png >= 70, happens after a date when DateScore >= 50%
Hanna and Mike visit the stripclub., Hanna have Sexy dress <---- means no sexy dress now stripclub

Subju

Apr 12, 2021
So about Harmony: The wiki, it would seem, shows that she has different paths depending on her traits.

The question is, how do you influence/change those traits?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I always feel this game should have been called "Love and Sex: Home Run", as our hero gets much further than second base with most of the girls. :)

Reactions: Andrealphus

Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
Hanna and Mike are visiting the stripclub
Prerequisites: Done Gym Talk, told Hanna to make the gym sexier during Gym Talk, Hanna View attachment 2715998 >= 70, happens after a date when DateScore >= 50%
Hanna and Mike visit the stripclub., Hanna have Sexy dress <---- means no sexy dress now stripclub
She has the sexy dress already. heck I even gave her the slutty dress just for the heck of it. still doesn't trigger.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes