Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I found this site while googling that contains detailed walkthroughs for all character events in the game -
This might be maintained by the dev I am not sure, but it sure contains all the information you need upfront for all girls in the game. The walkthrough mentioned in the OP is opening a file with very little information so I thought of adding this here in case it helps anybody.

Tl;Dr this can be used as a full-fledged walkthrough guide -
We know. There's a wiki link on the first post on the first page of the thread. Some of us have been referring people to that wiki for years.

Esgulepino

Jul 16, 2019
Is there any way to interact with Angela/Mike's mom? I saw her as a datable character in another thread, but I reckoned she was exclusive to Bree as MC maybe.

CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
How do I get Sasha to join the band harem i.e. trigger the Sasha Showdown event? The game says I need to "Wait for Sasha to realize what happened." However, its been over 7 days since the threesome with Kleio & Anna. Also I have not cheated on Sasha in front of her.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Is there any way to interact with Angela/Mike's mom? I saw her as a datable character in another thread, but I reckoned she was exclusive to Bree as MC maybe.
Angela shows up in Mike's stories with Kleio, Harmony, Bree and of course Minami, but no, she's not datable at all for Mike.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
How do I get Sasha to join the band harem i.e. trigger the Sasha Showdown event? The game says I need to "Wait for Sasha to realize what happened." However, its been over 7 days since the threesome with Kleio & Anna. Also I have not cheated on Sasha in front of her.
You need to have sex with all 3 girls within a 7 day period if you finished the battle of the bands storyline.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
The second cinema date must be done on weekends
I've tried doing this on a weekend with no change. I gave her some fancy shoes which raised her LP to 95 at the end of the date with no change. In this case, she's more than happy to come home with me. Is there a way to look into this event to see what the exact triggers are? I feel like I'm missing something not obvious - like it needs to be during spring/summer or something dumb like that.

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
Small poll on patreon ^^

Love & Sex's successor game

Hi guys :)

So next year we will start working on Love & Sex's successor game, most mechanics will be similar but we are planning to add a lot of heavily requested features in that game:
  • Animations
  • Gallery
  • mini-games
I have three settings/stories ideas for it (as I want to change it up and leave the modern day settings).
So here they are and let's hear your thought and preferences!

Starship hookups: Not-Star-Trek spaceship shenanigans with alien girls where you play a redshirt climbing the chain of command one waifu at a time.

Me When I Reincarnated As A Barbarian: Dave an awkward and geeky college student get reincarnated into a hulking barbarian in not-Hyboria after saving a girl and getting run over by a truck. He goes around the world saving princesses and leaving bastards offsprings left and right.

Dark Elves Can Fall In Love Too: In the matriarchal dark elf society one lonely dark elf starts a revolution for sex equality and male empowerment. He will recruit a harem of monster girls to help him upturn the underworld society.

So which one would you like best ?
Let me now in the poll ^^

Andrealphus

Damn I'm all down for Alien and Monster girls, but then again leaving bastard child everywhere is my fetish....
You're making it so hard to choose dammit!

(I would still vote for starship since I enjoy a good sci-fi background and you can go creative with aliens)

Lord Zen

Oct 7, 2022
Hello. I recently picked these game. Can someone answer these question please?
What path is better for Bree? I chose gamer path but the events arent going like a walktrough. I al locked in 60 in love points eventhought i did the sex in the livingroom when she plays and 50 in sub point. How to rise that higher because i want the harem path? Or i have to change the paths?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Any particular day?
No.

What path is better for Bree? I chose gamer path but the events arent going like a walktrough. I al locked in 60 in love points eventhought i did the sex in the livingroom when she plays and 50 in sub point. How to rise that higher because i want the harem path? Or i have to change the paths?
If you want her kink (sub) points to max out, you need the maid path. However, there is no easy changing of paths.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Both gamer and maid path require you to take Bree on a successful date and have sex with her to continue beyond 60 lp. You can't raise her kp on gamer path past 50 that's maid path only. You can still get harem just make sure Bree is at the required lesbianism and don't start the band harem so you can say no when you are asked about sleeping with anyone else so Sasha doesn't remark about it. You will lose some lp regardless but as long as you are at 80 or more when triggered this won't stop the formation.

Reactions: Lord Zen

Lord Zen

Oct 7, 2022
Both gamer and maid path require you to take Bree on a successful date and have sex with her to continue beyond 60 lp. You can't raise her kp on gamer path past 50 that's maid path only. You can still get harem just make sure Bree is at the required lesbianism and don't start the band harem so you can say no when you are asked about sleeping with anyone else so Sasha doesn't remark about it. You will lose some lp regardless but as long as you are at 80 or more when triggered this won't stop the formation.

I see. Thanks for the help.
The thing is ithat i did all the events of ganer path olr i thini i did. I did the game tournament and take her on a date that day and did the deed with her which put me at 50 but im the guide says that i should have at 65 cap but my cap is still 50. Strangely ebough Later i did in the livingroom the bree is bored where you have sex with her while she is playing but i am still in 60 cap in lp.
I want to know how to raise the lp or is a bug?. Help please

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
I see. Thanks for the help.
The thing is ithat i did all the events of ganer path olr i thini i did. I did the game tournament and take her on a date that day and did the deed with her which put me at 50 but im the guide says that i should have at 65 cap but my cap is still 50. Strangely ebough Later i did in the livingroom the bree is bored where you have sex with her while she is playing but i am still in 60 cap in lp.
I want to know how to raise the lp or is a bug?. Help please
There is a second meeting at the house you haven't done. Choose to talk Bree when she is in the living room again. I think that's what you are missing since you said you did the tournament already. The event is called Joystick.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes