verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
Anyone know how to proceed on the below?
  • Unable to proceed with kink for Samantha (did not attend wedding, love at 100%. Not sure how to have sex with her in the shower)
  • Unable to meet Palla in the pub to buy her a drink
  • Unable to proceed with Audrey, her next task shows work in your personal office while she wears her new dress. I gifted her both the sexy and slutty dress but no progress.
  • Unable to proceed with Lavish. Her task is to meet at the pub. Only able to see her in the nightclub.
  • Unable to proceed with Hanna. Her task is very generic, to take her on a date. Did this multiple times.
  • Unable to proceed with Angela, I called her and asked about the secne with Bree's dad.
I am stuck with a lot of other girls as well as but atleast want to know about the above ones.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Anyone know how to proceed on the below?
  • Unable to proceed with kink for Samantha (did not attend wedding, love at 100%. Not sure how to have sex with her in the shower)
  • Unable to meet Palla in the pub to buy her a drink
  • Unable to proceed with Audrey, her next task shows work in your personal office while she wears her new dress. I gifted her both the sexy and slutty dress but no progress.
  • Unable to proceed with Lavish. Her task is to meet at the pub. Only able to see her in the nightclub.
  • Unable to proceed with Hanna. Her task is very generic, to take her on a date. Did this multiple times.
  • Unable to proceed with Angela, I called her and asked about the secne with Bree's dad.
I am stuck with a lot of other girls as well as but atleast want to know about the above ones.
Samantha - You'll need to restart since you needed to be on Revenge path thus needed to attend the wedding after catching Ryan cheating at the pub and choosing not to tell her, then decide to either go on a walk to directly start it, or to the bathroom for an alternate method to start it along with an optional threesome near the end of that path.

Pala - She is only in the pub on Friday or Saturday evenings between 20:00 to 22:00.

Audrey - You need to finish the Cassidy chain of events and choose to accept becoming CEO of the company to finsh her story along side Aletta's if you're doing hers as well.

Lavish - same as Pala for pub.

Hannah's is a bit of a pain. You need to give her a sexy dress and choose any NON HOME date then get up to 50-70 percent on the date, then leave hoping she will ask about the strip clup. Recommend having 60 kp as well to prevent lp loss for not being able to choose to let her dance.

Angela is done for now, so you're okay on that. Her story is still being written.

Reactions: verizon_vader

mercy1126

Jul 29, 2022
How can i onvisiting the strip club with hanna? Story events tips for take a date -v23.5.0. it's a bug?

Last edited:

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
Samantha - You'll need to restart since you needed to be on Revenge path thus needed to attend the wedding after catching Ryan cheating at the pub and choosing not to tell her, then decide to either go on a walk to directly start it, or to the bathroom for an alternate method to start it along with an optional threesome near the end of that path.

Pala - She is only in the pub on Friday or Saturday evenings between 20:00 to 22:00.

Audrey - You need to finish the Cassidy chain of events and choose to accept becoming CEO of the company to finsh her story along side Aletta's if you're doing hers as well.

Lavish - same as Pala for pub.

Hannah's is a bit of a pain. You need to give her a sexy dress and choose any NON HOME date then get up to 50-70 percent on the date, then leave hoping she will ask about the strip clup. Recommend having 60 kp as well to prevent lp loss for not being able to choose to let her dance.

Angela is done for now, so you're okay on that. Her story is still being written.
Thanks a ton. For Samantha I figured it might have been the other path. Regarding Audrey, I did not know I needed to finish Cassidy's but a more importan question when I proceeded with Shiori and Aletta, they fired me from the job. So I broke up with Aletta. Can we have an office harem?

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Thanks a ton. For Samantha I figured it might have been the other path. Regarding Audrey, I did not know I needed to finish Cassidy's but a more importan question when I proceeded with Shiori and Aletta, they fired me from the job. So I broke up with Aletta. Can we have an office harem?
yes after finishing the previous events. You need 70 lp and 25 kp minimum on each member so this means dating Audrey outside work 1 time with hot coffee gotten. Then date her successfully and she will take you to the park for sex. Finally raise to 25 and take her to the cinema to unlock up to 75 by agreeing to have sex with her. That will allow you to start the harem events since Audrey is the main one needed to instigate them after having sex within seven days with the girls at work and have the necessary kp for success.

For Aletta you will need to be in summer to finish hers because you need to take Audrey on a date to the beach to get the 4some event that is needed before her joining event. She will ALWAYS be the last one to join.

One thing I will mention that will make it easier particularly with Shiori's events. Work hard or fast then scroll back that always activates her and Audrey's events without having to waste time until 10:00 when they are at work together.

mnstrundrbed

Jun 22, 2020
I seem to have a bug where I have Sasha stuck at 70 lp. Apparently I'm supposed to take her on a date to progress, but no dice. any solution/work around? and yes, I'm on the latest version

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I'm trying to take Morgan on her second Cinema date but progression is not continuing. Any ideas?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Small poll on patreon ^^

Love & Sex's successor game

Hi guys :)

So next year we will start working on Love & Sex's successor game, most mechanics will be similar but we are planning to add a lot of heavily requested features in that game:
  • Animations
  • Gallery
  • mini-games
I have three settings/stories ideas for it (as I want to change it up and leave the modern day settings).
So here they are and let's hear your thought and preferences!

Starship hookups: Not-Star-Trek spaceship shenanigans with alien girls where you play a redshirt climbing the chain of command one waifu at a time.

Me When I Reincarnated As A Barbarian: Dave an awkward and geeky college student get reincarnated into a hulking barbarian in not-Hyboria after saving a girl and getting run over by a truck. He goes around the world saving princesses and leaving bastards offsprings left and right.

Dark Elves Can Fall In Love Too: In the matriarchal dark elf society one lonely dark elf starts a revolution for sex equality and male empowerment. He will recruit a harem of monster girls to help him upturn the underworld society.

So which one would you like best ?
Let me now in the poll ^^

Andrealphus

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Small poll on patreon ^^

Love & Sex's successor game

Hi guys :)

So next year we will start working on Love & Sex's successor game, most mechanics will be similar but we are planning to add a lot of heavily requested features in that game:
  • Animations
  • Gallery
  • mini-games
I have three settings/stories ideas for it (as I want to change it up and leave the modern day settings).
So here they are and let's hear your thought and preferences!

Starship hookups: Not-Star-Trek spaceship shenanigans with alien girls where you play a redshirt climbing the chain of command one waifu at a time.

Me When I Reincarnated As A Barbarian: Dave an awkward and geeky college student get reincarnated into a hulking barbarian in not-Hyboria after saving a girl and getting run over by a truck. He goes around the world saving princesses and leaving bastards offsprings left and right.

Dark Elves Can Fall In Love Too: In the matriarchal dark elf society one lonely dark elf starts a revolution for sex equality and male empowerment. He will recruit a harem of monster girls to help him upturn the underworld society.

So which one would you like best ?
Let me now in the poll ^^

Andrealphus

Can't vote yet, but the first one sounds awesome.

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
I got fired at the office because i was slepping with the boss and the secretary. its there any way to get the job back? There are plenty of things to do there and i cant do it because of it.

Thank you
You could reload an old save. Other than that I do not think there is a way.

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
I found this site while googling that contains detailed walkthroughs for all character events in the game -
This might be maintained by the dev I am not sure, but it sure contains all the information you need upfront for all girls in the game. The walkthrough mentioned in the OP is opening a file with very little information so I thought of adding this here in case it helps anybody.

Tl;Dr this can be used as a full-fledged walkthrough guide -

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes