rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Thx man. So anyone can tell me how i give Sasha the big chest cus i don't mind the blonde hair but i do miss the ladies XD also when i use the editor the save loops on the are you sure screen so any idea why is that sorry for bad english.
Get Sasha to 70 lp and 50 kp, then see her and bree at the pool together during spring or summer. Then raise her to 80 lp and 75 kp then talk to her while in the bathroom together with no one else in there. She will ask you whether you prefer big breasts, if so say yes. Regain the lp lost from this, then She will talk to you in the living room and let you know she is getting implant surgery. Offer to pay for it for lp boost and a week after this event she will return with her pic showing the bigger bust from then on.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Obviously incest is horrible and we upstanding folk at F95 would NEVER want that in the game. Hopefully some evil modder won't come along and add such degeneracy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While I'd be fairly happy oh so very sad if it happened, considering how complex that game is, I doubt it'd be possible without shit lot of work.
I recon Minami is as close as we'll get, and considering her adoption is key to the story, I don't think it would happen without some serious rewriting of the story for it to still make sense.

I'd actually be happier, if instead of Sasha getting massive boobs, others could loose a cup or two. I ain't a big boob man myself, I like them on the small side, not flat, but in between Morgan and Sasha's natural size.

Back to the horribly disgusting incest bit, I can't accurately judge of hard it would be to do, since this is one game I'm actually scared to unpack and check the code. Just playing it is hard enough, navigating the code for it must be like, NASA level or something. I'm too scared to even look at it.

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
While I'd be fairly happy oh so very sad if it happened, considering how complex that game is, I doubt it'd be possible without shit lot of work.
I recon Minami is as close as we'll get, and considering her adoption is key to the story, I don't think it would happen without some serious rewriting of the story for it to still make sense.

I'd actually be happier, if instead of Sasha getting massive boobs, others could loose a cup or two. I ain't a big boob man myself, I like them on the small side, not flat, but in between Morgan and Sasha's natural size.

Back to the horribly disgusting incest bit, I can't accurately judge of hard it would be to do, since this is one game I'm actually scared to unpack and check the code. Just playing it is hard enough, navigating the code for it must be like, NASA level or something. I'm too scared to even look at it.
Yeah I don't even want to think about the game's code. Maybe I'll work on a minor mod to expand on existing content using the game's existing assets but adding a full on new character with new events, dialogue, story implementation, interactions, etc is just not within my skillset right now.

AndDrew

Aug 17, 2021
Does anyone know how to get Hanna first trip to the stripclub event to trigger? I've been going on dates, getting over 100% and nothing is happening so far. Thanks

Reactions: mercy1126

ODAY

Nov 3, 2018
Wherever i click always trigger event with bree & Sasha about choice pet dog/cat.
This is bug or not?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Thx man. So anyone can tell me how i give Sasha the big chest cus i don't mind the blonde hair but i do miss the ladies XD also when i use the editor the save loops on the are you sure screen so any idea why is that sorry for bad english.

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
is it a bug that i cant go to the stripclub with Hanna?
no matter on how many dates i go with her i cant seem to gether to go to the stripclub with me
time also doesnt matter i tried every possible day and every possible time

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
is it a bug that i cant go to the stripclub with Hanna?
no matter on how many dates i go with her i cant seem to gether to go to the stripclub with me
time also doesnt matter i tried every possible day and every possible time
I think you need to have her wear the sexy dress plus her stats.
If I'm not mistaken, you've got to make her wait until 22.00 so the club becomes an option. I believe it's only available on Saturday and Sunday evenings as well (don't as me the logic on that one... )

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
I think you need to have her wear the sexy dress plus her stats.
If I'm not mistaken, you've got to make her wait until 22.00 so the club becomes an option. I believe it's only available on Saturday and Sunday evenings as well (don't as me the logic on that one... )
she already owns the sexy dress aswell as the slutty dress and like i said i tried every day and time

Alvesjpedro

Aug 13, 2017
I got fired at the office because i was slepping with the boss and the secretary. its there any way to get the job back? There are plenty of things to do there and i cant do it because of it.

Thank you

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I got fired at the office because i was slepping with the boss and the secretary. its there any way to get the job back? There are plenty of things to do there and i cant do it because of it.

Thank you
Congratulations, you found the consequence of fucking around and then getting found out.

You've lost the job, you can't get it back and now you have to work in the electronics store in the mall.

Which is the point.

You can get Aletta and Shiori in a harem but you have to be smart about it and build up to it.

So if you want to keep the job and keep fucking Aletta or Shiori, you have to go back to an earlier save and not have sex with both women in the span of the same 7 day stretch.

Reactions: sztrb

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
there is any walkthrough for the game? How can i date on beach?
From my experience, the dating system allows the locations based on the time. Mall, park, and probably beach would be possible if you schedule a date in the afternoon (this is only possible for dates scheduled for weekends). It also depends on the season. I am currently in winter and both beach and waterpark are unavailable.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes