DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Good day fellow degens I have a question.
How tf do I complete the 'Take sasha on a date 1' event?
I have completed her band event and the date is always over 90 percent, I did not cheat on her or anything but she won't talk about the date and confess our love afterwards!
She doesn't trigger anything after the date ends nor does she get an extra option when I 'talk' to her, I'm just consistently stuck at 70 percent love no matter how many saves I have, no matter how many times I try

At this point I just wanna say it's the mobile versions fault but I don't know please help me
The date has to be at 100% .. do the date at the pub. compliment, kiss and talk about a subject she likes. then buy her a drink. then play pool .. then talk again, drink and play darts. By now you should have 100% for your date. If not, then buy a round of drinks for the pub and eat a burger with her. That should definitely get you 100%. That should trigger the confession when the date ends

If this is not happening for you then you might want to go to the discord and discuss it there.

StrikeNoir

Mar 29, 2019
Apparently since v23.4, the 64-bit version of the game no longer boots up for me at all. It was working fine until v23.3, so I'm not sure what's going on here. When I open the game, I get the loading screen. Then before or as it finishes, everything just closes down. The 32-bit version of v23.4 work though, and both 32 and 64 versinos of v23.3 work fine. Not being able to boot the game up at all anymore is a real problem. (Note: Running Windows 11, i7-8700k, 32gbs RAM, GTX 1080)

Any fixes or suggestions?

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Alright,

I'm currently working on a full save of the current version, NG+ without cheats, but I've got a bit of an issue.
When activating the Taming harem, Kylie's yandere will automatically go over 30, but, I want her on the reforming path as well.

The obvious solution is to eat her cookies, but to be safe, I've waited until I did virtually all other harems, simply because her presence could make it rather difficult to progress on some events required to unlock some harems. However, the Mc's birthday is quite far away, and since I've only unlocked her recently, I have no cookies yet, meaning it's going to take me a very long time with very little to do in the game until I get her cookies (I need 2 at minimum).

I'm currently at 13 of Fall season.

So, dear Andrealphus if you ever look in here, could you please raise the amount of cookies/the frequency of their drops at some point? I'm not suggesting a massive amount, but a more frequent drop, as the drops are spread very far from each others.

Alternatively, and this would in my opinion, be a much better choice: add some minor anti yandere points during discussions/events, especially on the taming harem, since it would make complete sense, as that harem implies the MC is trying to make Ayesha less violent, and Kylie less nuts :)

Darkaker

Jun 16, 2023
Hi! My game doesn't even start.

Log gives me this:

Fri Jun 16 20:08:21 2023
Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 8.1.0.23051307

Bootstrap to the start of init.init. took 0.04s
Early init. took 0.02s
Loader init. took 0.18s
Loading error handling. took 0.68s
Loading script. took 7.87s
Loading save slot metadata. took 0.01s
Loading persistent. took 0.00s

A small loading screen shows as if the game was about to start but then disappears.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Apparently since v23.4, the 64-bit version of the game no longer boots up for me at all. It was working fine until v23.3, so I'm not sure what's going on here. When I open the game, I get the loading screen. Then before or as it finishes, everything just closes down. The 32-bit version of v23.4 work though, and both 32 and 64 versinos of v23.3 work fine. Not being able to boot the game up at all anymore is a real problem. (Note: Running Windows 11, i7-8700k, 32gbs RAM, GTX 1080)

Any fixes or suggestions?
It may be the Windows version, test on a PC with Windows 10

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes