lp456

May 24, 2018
Take her on a date, datescore must be over 90%. There will be a scene where she and MC talk about their feelings for each other. This raises her max LP to 80.

You need to have done the Band introduction "Sasha has a Band" first, before this event can trigger.

Making Sasha your slave requires 90 KP and 20 LP
Get to the Band Harem so have to trigger it?

MasterMerp

Oct 10, 2019
Get to the Band Harem so have to trigger it?

You don't need the band harem.

You just need to have seen the event where you learn that Sasha has a Band.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As this is the event that sets her max LP to 70, you probably saw that event.

So take her on a date and score over 90%

lp456

May 24, 2018
You don't need the band harem.

You just need to have seen the event where you learn that Sasha has a Band.

As this is the event that sets her max LP to 70, you probably saw that event.

So take her on a date and score over 90%
Already do that and not working, is there any special condition like not cheating or pregnant?

U17

Aug 1, 2020
How to reset last events of characters? Is it possible in save editor? Step by step guide please.

nihtgenga88

Sep 25, 2021
Can Sasha wear the Slutty Dress? I have her maxed out and in harem, but she only has the option to wear the Sexy Dress or original dress.

RCD91

Dec 6, 2020
Ok, I got Kleio LP set at 90, done everything up to taking her to the park on a date, and interacted with her at the pub on days she's there to trigger the next event but nothing happens whether it's a date or not.
Any ideas?

MasterMerp

Oct 10, 2019
Ok, I got Kleio LP set at 90, done everything up to taking her to the park on a date, and interacted with her at the pub on days she's there to trigger the next event but nothing happens whether it's a date or not.
Any ideas?
Has to be between 19:00 and 21:00 for it to trigger

Reactions: RCD91

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
It was a very good game, about two years ago I got through it (with the home harem variant ending), but now I just can't play it. There are too many actors, I just get confused with them and the actions that should work as a trigger for one event or another.
Sorry, it's not my piece of cake.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Does old save work on new version?
Depends on what you'd call "old". Generally they do work fine (individual bugs notwithstanding) but two or so years ago they did not and saves from before that threshold will not work in games afterwards.

lp456

May 24, 2018
Depends on what you'd call "old". Generally they do work fine (individual bugs notwithstanding) but two or so years ago they did not and saves from before that threshold will not work in games afterwards.
Which version work with old save, im using Android

Suibaku

Nov 23, 2020
Good day fellow degens I have a question.
How tf do I complete the 'Take sasha on a date 1' event?
I have completed her band event and the date is always over 90 percent, I did not cheat on her or anything but she won't talk about the date and confess our love afterwards!
She doesn't trigger anything after the date ends nor does she get an extra option when I 'talk' to her, I'm just consistently stuck at 70 percent love no matter how many saves I have, no matter how many times I try

At this point I just wanna say it's the mobile versions fault but I don't know please help me

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes