johndog2353

May 28, 2018
I am having an issue with version 23.5.0 when editing saves with either the online save editor or Ren 'Py editor. It breaks saves and won't let me load them, this didn't happen in the previous version I had.

Cezar8899

Feb 1, 2020
i guess at some point it there was an update so that i cant use the online save editor anymore ? i try using it and it breaks the save always ... i just try to change the season if anyone knows a good way to do that please share it ... i am stuck on multiple characters that need summer season for pool/beach interactions

apsentibus

Jun 22, 2019
This kind of game without a gallery does not make any sense to me. I get that keeping a gallery updated is a tedious job, but seriously, to play a grindy multi-path sandbox adult game with easily missable content by design while being unable to add sex scenes to player's collection and to check what's yet to be unlocked? No thanks. It's outrageous game design.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
i guess at some point it there was an update so that i cant use the online save editor anymore ? i try using it and it breaks the save always ... i just try to change the season if anyone knows a good way to do that please share it ... i am stuck on multiple characters that need summer season for pool/beach interactions
Changing anything that has to do with time progression is likely to break your save. Too many flags get set for time delayed events

Edit: for pool interactions you just need spring. work on other girls until you get to that point. Learn where NOT to be to avoid conflict (girls giving you troubles) events until you get to spring.

Last edited:

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
This kind of game without a gallery does not make any sense to me. I get that keeping a gallery updated is a tedious job, but seriously, to play a grindy multi-path sandbox adult game with easily missable content by design while being unable to add sex scenes to player's collection and to check what's yet to be unlocked? No thanks. It's outrageous game design.
Unfortunately it is a tedious job and trying to code a gallery would probably take quite a bit of time. There was talk of creating a gallery after the content is complete. I remember seeing pseudo code for a gallery the last time I decompiled the scripts. Hopefully we see that completed at some point in the future.

bananaboat1213

Feb 6, 2018
you are mixing things up.
"Kink" is actually sexual orientation in this game.
60+ = lesbian
40 to 59 = bisexual
<40 = straight
It gets locked to 50 when a girl is added to a harem (which requires her kink to be in the bisexual range).
which makes it easier to form subsequent harems.

"there have to be consequences" event has nothing to do with kink points.
It has to do with her submissiveness points instead.
If you do it wrong (took minami's side) then her submissiveness is forever capped at 50.
If you do it right (punish minami), it raises her submissive cap from 50 to 100. Which is necessary to make her a sex slave and make her wear a collar and call you master.

Note that for harems you only need 25 or higher submissiveness.
Kink points is the term used to describe how dominant or submissive the character is, as per the wiki

guiseppe

Jun 5, 2017
though these pointscales in general are irritating - so i finally gave the home harem a try, yeah got sex with both, got bree at lesbian 55 and sasha 45 -> bree left. So my questlog told me to get sasha more submissive showing a scale 0% although sashas "real" scale was at 100; so i naively thought sasha might need 50% les and when i got her at 55 i was told to get her wanting sex with male *sighs* - finally i found a clue at the wiki that both need love at 75 what was probably the real reason

so it lacks a bit to logic to me unless the two girls dont like each other personally but there is no scale for - that is a downside of the game; you really need to follow the trigger steps and for me that takes a lot of the ingame fun

not saying it is not fun to play - it sure is. so here a thanks for sharing it

Subskey

Jul 7, 2019
I am unable to go on the strip club date with Hanna. Have stats as high as possible (70LP/75KP), she has the sexy dress and I went on multiple dates, but it did not work. Any Advice?

Reactions: MisterDuck

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This is what happens when you play an unfinished game. Stuff will be missing - the game design is for the finished one.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
The full code for a working gallery is already in the game.
I am not sure we will implement it in the end because it would take a very long time to do it and we might not have enough resources but we will make it open and if the community want to you'll be able to solve that problem in the end.

Kronos105

Jun 24, 2018
I do not know why I can't take Hanna on the strip club date (the first one). I have everything maxed out and she has all the required stuff for it to trigger. It just doesn't and it is pretty much the only thing that hasn't worked for me in this build :/. Any help would be appreciated

Reactions: MisterDuck

nihtgenga88

Sep 25, 2021
Does Sasha not get a "Pet her head" option at kink lvl 50?

Pretty much every other girl gets one, but she doesn't appear to for some reason.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes