Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Does anyone have any advice on console commands I could use in order to reintroduce Cassidy? I made it so I'd never see her again at the first opportunity, without knowing the consequences that had for other stories at the time.
You're going to have to go back to an earlier save or restart your playthrough. Messing around with console commands when in-game flags have been set, that's a very good way to mess up your game.

noobling

May 20, 2018
is it possible to get job at the office back? got fired for screwing both aletta and shirori, didn't even know that's possible but think that locks me out of tons of contents

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Thanks for that. I was done with Cassidy's questline long before getting here. THere should be something to cross this or something if you finish that questline.

I went out of my way to make sure Kylie saw me talking with Ayesha.
Then instead of waiting, I just used the Universal Renpy Mod to jump to the event. It worked just fine.
Label is: kylie_attack_ayesha
Otherwise, you can use the command console (Shift+O) and write "jump kylie_attack_ayesha" without the quotes.
Good luck!
Is there a console command to get Emma opened back up ... some way to un-trigger her meeting where she dumps you and then change the points?

lovelee1689

Apr 8, 2022
Is there a console command to get Emma opened back up ... some way to un-trigger her meeting where she dumps you and then change the points?
I think u should play new game to ignore Breakup a part form Samantha(40LP) u should get to know Emma Better (got lucky skill) and Samantha just introduce u as a friends Emma okay with that in ur relationship. U can make Bree Pregnant(Option EndLess) to get Love Point for and trust from Emma so u just got in process no need to Breakup and u make Process of Samantha at the end both girl Status GirlFriend u still can get FriendHarem form Sam and Emma

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
Is Male MC nearing its end content? seeing there are still some side characters that have no content with the exception of introductions?

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I deleted the game so I can't really try it, but I think by this point you would have way too many flags raised...
Maybe "jump " and pick the event where you first meet Emma?
The code for this game's weird and the events sometimes screw me over man. Dunno how I pulled off the reformed Kylie with Taming Harem at the same time lol.
For example, I still don't know how to avoid accidental impregnation. Girl dididn't staraaaat ttakikkkng the pill, and the hot tube scene makes MC cum inside with no condom.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
is it possible to get job at the office back? got fired for screwing both aletta and shirori, didn't even know that's possible but think that locks me out of tons of contents
As with other commands, it affects too many flags so it probably isn't feasible, sorry.

Is Male MC nearing its end content? seeing there are still some side characters that have no content with the exception of introductions?
According to dev it is. Not all side characters will receive full content treatment unless they redecide later.

Reactions: Mrsubtle

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Is there something up with Bree's final anal scene? I've reloaded about 20 times and it's not come up yet.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Than it needs in-game clarifying.
They kinda are. When you meet them, they don't show up in the in-game guide. And if you go onto the wiki, it outright calls them "Teaser". Cherie is the prime example - if you look up how to acquire her, it literally says "Teaser as part of Cassidy's story".

They merely exist to catch the interest of players and if there is a high demand for them, then yes, they will get a full storyline, but until then, they just exist to tease everyone.

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
They kinda are. When you meet them, they don't show up in the in-game guide. And if you go onto the wiki, it outright calls them "Teaser". Cherie is the prime example - if you look up how to acquire her, it literally says "Teaser as part of Cassidy's story".

They merely exist to catch the interest of players and if there is a high demand for them, then yes, they will get a full storyline, but until then, they just exist to tease everyone.
Perhaps but its also relatively hidden, and or maybe not register with the player even if they read and or glance over it.
There is allot of information to process for new players even if its explained. It may not sink in all at once.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Anyone able to update the latest bug fix? I can confirm that Bree's anal scene still doesn't fire.

Glatteis

Aug 30, 2019
So I've seen only a couple mentions of this, but for BreeMC the event to meet Samantha at the pub is not being triggered at all. Unfortunately it's one of the first events for Mike's path - so a good chunk of that shiny new Bree content is not accessible. I've tried hunting through the codes to try and find the event for it but... well, I'm impatient and my coding knowledge is very lackluster.

Reactions: Zungar

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Perhaps but its also relatively hidden, and or maybe not register with the player even if they read and or glance over it.
There is allot of information to process for new players even if its explained. It may not sink in all at once.
Then again, while some games indeed have all characters as full blown LIs, many games have not. And as has been mentioned, here we have an in-game guide which doesn't mention them, so if it is too much info, people might even forget about Reona.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes