GG Jack

Apr 5, 2018
Had to read the walkthrough to find out that only Maid Bree can raise her submission to 100% and gamer Bree is locked at 50%... wtf?! This also locks you out of the harem path and denies the slave Bree. And doesn't make much of a sense, tbh.
Made me lost hours of gameplay when just getting into the gamer path already was hell since you try to talk to Bree at evening dozens of times and the event doesn't trigger.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Had to read the walkthrough to find out that only Maid Bree can raise her submission to 100% and gamer Bree is locked at 50%... wtf?! This also locks you out of the harem path and denies the slave Bree. And doesn't make much of a sense, tbh.
Made me lost hours of gameplay when just getting into the gamer path already was hell since you try to talk to Bree at evening dozens of times and the event doesn't trigger.
yeah its baloney....... $ bree.sub.max = 100 and $ bree.sub = 100, problem solved, Ive no qualms about cheating here to overcome an artificially created barrier.

Reactions: DrFree

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Making Emma's path easier and giving Bree an option to raise KP to get collared on video game path are the two things on my wishlist for this game. You miss out on too much content by going the gamer route.

Wickkedkid

Nov 14, 2018
How many harems can you have at a time? And does anyone have a save with all of them? Also, did the Sasha date bug get fixed yet?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Are the relationships in this game optional or is the incest just implied?
All relationships are optional. You can reject any girl, to be safe even put her in a friendzone as a game mechanic.

However, some relationships require progress in others to complete.

boofboof

Feb 19, 2021
Is there any way to reintroduce Cassidy into the game? I made the choice to prevent seeing her ever again, because I don't really like her, but that locked me out of things I want to do. Would rather not start again, again. Already done that once because events weren't triggering on my first save.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes