Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
well i used the pixeldrain link from here and there were 2 save files when i opend the game that were definetly not my last recent saves
With platform I meant PC or Android or whatever. Apparently the weeklies have a problem as somebody mentioned in the meantime, check if you have two folders in the appdata path provided.

What you could do and try, but it might be a lot of work: make a backup of your save folders

(a) (GAMEFOLDER)\game\saves
(b) (USERNAME)\AppData\roaming\RenPy\LoSb
(c) possibly any other LoSb in the Appdata path

Then remove/rename them. Try to copy one folder after the other back into game\saves and see if that works.

Oct 23, 2021
Guess what?, both versions, Android port and JoiPlay (pretty obvious because JP supports Ren'py 8.0.3 and the game was update to 8.1.0) of 23.5 release, don't work.
Even I tried on my daily phone, which I don't use for games and get the same kind of errors than the May weekly release: can't load images.rpy from, in this case Minami instead of Lexi, as before (Android), or can't find or load file 'ac/sleep.rpyc' (JoiPlay)

The hell with this.

Reactions: MickJS

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I have absolutely no idea sorry
np

btw while you're around, the label "npc_give_a_gift" currently causes fault, verified it on fresh install and game- this is at the end of gift.rpy script, thus all holidays are a nightmare to spam through faults as npcs approach you.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
np

btw while you're around, the label "npc_give_a_gift" currently causes fault, verified it on fresh install and game- this is at the end of gift.rpy script, thus all holidays are a nightmare to spam through faults as npcs approach you.
On the latest ?
If so can you post a screenshot ?

Feb 26, 2021
Hi, thank you very much for your work, but with Bree MC there are a lot of bug.
The fist one is Preparation Costume for Jack convention , it's impossible to go in the bedroom or it will appear an error and the same with Mike and reading a book.
Hi by any chance can you post the errors throwing when you tried this activities?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
On the latest ?
If so can you post a screenshot ?
Python:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/start.rpy", line 633, in script call
    call enter_room from _call_enter_room
  File "game/ac/gift.rpy", line 71, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'split'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/start.rpy", line 633, in script call
    call enter_room from _call_enter_room
  File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 265, in script call
  File "cl/class_event.rpyc", line 172, in script call
  File "ac/gift.rpyc", line 71, in script
  File "D:\fonv1\rpg\Love__Sex_Second_Base_23.4.0f_-_May_Weekly_Update_2_Andrealphus_PC\LoSeSb-week.202319-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\fonv1\rpg\Love__Sex_Second_Base_23.4.0f_-_May_Weekly_Update_2_Andrealphus_PC\LoSeSb-week.202319-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/ac/gift.rpy", line 71, in <module>
  File "D:\fonv1\rpg\Love__Sex_Second_Base_23.4.0f_-_May_Weekly_Update_2_Andrealphus_PC\LoSeSb-week.202319-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 698, in show
    name = tuple(name.split())
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'split'

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.23050902
Love & Sex : Second Base - Weekly - week.202319 week.202319
Wed Jun  7 02:52:54 2023
[/CODE]
Realized now 23.5 is out, so if this has been resolved please disregard.

Reactions: Andrealphus

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
Question how do i trigger the second event in Dwayne Cassidy?
The book says wait in my office.
Tried that nothing happened
Tried working hard... nothing happened.
Tried working fast.... nothing happened.
Tried working normally and guess what nothing happened.

So is this a bug or what is it?
Also all the official guide says is that i need Martial arts to complete the event already got that...

Last edited:

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Cause the joiplay way doesn't work I tried this out. The game is stuck on the initial title loading screen. I remember having the same problem on the previous Android release
It takes a long time to load. For me, it loads for about a solid minute on my phone. Having said that, I can't guarantee the port will work on every phone, it's a pretty demanding game.

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
can anyone help i cant get hannah to the strip club i tried all date times but nothing seems to work she allways just wants to go to the club with me and afterwards come for a hot coffee

Gugatron

Dec 12, 2017
I have a problem, I can no longer call Harmony for the meeting at the Strip Club, I accidentally scheduled another date and I went in this second failing with Harmony, now I can't call her anymore. I try, but we always go on a regular date.
1.png 2.png

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes