lejhand

Nov 4, 2020
Thanks, I will give it a look tonight.

---

Check the log files in my previous post if you have the same errors that I had.
Nah I'm getting a different error..
Early init took 0.06s
Early init took 0.06s
Android search paths: /data/data/com.lose.sb/files/game
Loader init took 0.19s
Loader init took 0.19s
Loading error handling took 0.85s
Loading error handling took 0.85s
Loading script took 7.98s
Loading script took 7.98s
Saving to /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.lose.sb/files/saves
Loading save slot metadata. took 0.00s
Loading save slot metadata. took 0.00s
Loading persistent took 0.00s
Loading persistent took 0.00s
- Init at 00updater.rpyc:23 took 0.63804 s.
Faled to initialize steam: OSError('dlopen failed: library "/data/user/0/com.lose.sb/files/libsteam_api.so" not found')
Set script version to: (8, 1, 0)
- Init at start.rpyc:247 took 0.92831 s.
- Init at cl/class_story.rpyc:26 took 2.30253 s.
- Init at start.rpyc:220 took 1.49092 s.
- Init at ch/aletta/images.rpyc:2 took 1.23251 s.
- Init at ch/alexis/images.rpyc:2 took 1.32448 s.
- Init at ch/angela/images.rpyc:2 took 0.60772 s.
- Init at ch/anna/images.rpyc:2 took 0.61748 s.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Why does noone help me?
i keep asking how to get the save from my older version to the new one since just copy the date from the "saves" folder to the "saves" folder of the new version does not work. would really appretiate it if someone were to finally give me an answere i dont wanna have to play the game from the start again.
Normally you shouldn't even need to do that since RenPy keeps a copy in AppData.

What platform are you playing on? And do you get no saves in the loading screen at all or somehow "wrong" saves, like older ones?

MickJS

Jan 7, 2023
I play on Android. But when I try to install the game it says "App not installed"
And when I use Joiplay the game just doesn't start. Am I the only one in this situation?

Reactions: NoxBiara

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
Normally you shouldn't even need to do that since RenPy keeps a copy in AppData.

What platform are you playing on? And do you get no saves in the loading screen at all or somehow "wrong" saves, like older ones?
well i used the pixeldrain link from here and there were 2 save files when i opend the game that were definetly not my last recent saves

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
At this point, I think that the Gamer Path should just have their own submission events. There are way too many benefits tied to the Sub stat to basically justify crippling yourself just for, what? A single threesome scene.
i accepted awhile ago the story is basically written by a sub fetishist and its always preferable, so I usually just cheat and jack it up to max with each character through "character.sub = ", it's overly grindy and boring to feed them slave novels day after day , talk ass slaps, and beat them in video games on dates.

A little would be fine, not the same day in day out.

Reactions: MisterDuck

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Does the Bree gamer path still result in your KP being limited? I took a look at the walkthrough and didn't see any new events to raise her KP beyond whatever the limit had been (50 I think).

Oct 23, 2021
I realize that the Ren'py plugins (Patreon version) for JoiPlay supports 8.0.3 not 8.1.0, which is the scripts version used by the game..

It is like buying a new engine (Ren'py) and put it in your kinda old car (game), but keeping the original gearbox and other old parts (original scripts) because you don't want to dismantle all the car (recoding) and change the old parts. The engine is new, but with old components, probably, the car is not going to runs well.

EDIT: I'm not a car person, so, if you found a mistake in my analogy, keep it for yourself. Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: mams3425

Pathalfurt

Sep 9, 2018
Is this game nearing it's end date?? Seeing more endings in changelog. Would like to play this when it's fully done and finished.. Have played several times before but would rather play fully completed game instead.

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Why does noone help me?
i keep asking how to get the save from my older version to the new one since just copy the date from the "saves" folder to the "saves" folder of the new version does not work. would really appretiate it if someone were to finally give me an answere i dont wanna have to play the game from the start again.
There are two locations where your saves call home depending on which version you're using. Either C:/Users > *Your Username > AppData > Renpy > LoSe* Or the same thing but with -weekly on the end. So, you have to copy and overwrite the saves. That is if you just started playing and downloaded the last two updates that were on the site. If you went from monthly to monthly I can't help you.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
i accepted awhile ago the story is basically written by a sub fetishist and its always preferable, so I usually just cheat and jack it up to max with each character through "character.sub = ", it's overly grindy and boring to feed them slave novels day after day , talk ass slaps, and beat them in video games on dates.

A little would be fine, not the same day in day out.
Or going to the Pub every single night

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

JTW101

Jan 20, 2020
There's an error or bug that I cannot allow continue to play or Load after I tried to changed the Days from the SaveEditor. Is it because the systems changing?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm still trying to figure out how this game yet no other blocks button clicking during fast skipping.

It's not a keymap setting, it's not a button style setting I can see in the scripts..... anyone else know what I'm talking about?

In other games, you can simultaneously hold down ctrl, and while still holding control upon reaching a choice/button prompt, click the button and continue (this is separate from the main menu skip options). Now, when ctrl is held, it ignores mousedown/up_1 inputs. To my memory it wasn't this way in past versions, but makes plowing through stuff you've already seen a lot lot more cumbersome.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I'm still trying to figure out how this game yet no other blocks button clicking during fast skipping.

It's not a keymap setting, it's not a button style setting I can see in the scripts..... anyone else know what I'm talking about?

In other games, you can simultaneously hold down ctrl, and while still holding control upon reaching a choice/button prompt, click the button and continue (this is separate from the main menu skip options). Now, when ctrl is held, it ignores mousedown/up_1 inputs. To my memory it wasn't this way in past versions, but makes plowing through stuff you've already seen a lot lot more cumbersome.
Might be because of the switch to ren'py 8.10

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Might be because of the switch to ren'py 8.10
Do you have any ideas for workarounds? I've tried much, mapping button action to mousedown instead of release, mapping alternate button select as ctrl+mouse1, none override. Does a button's "sensitive" attribute affect this?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes