jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
I assume you can bang several girls but only ends with one of them on each path? Also hows the pregnancy here? Do you actually impregnate girls and bang them while they are pregnant or is it just like most games that says girl is pregnant and that's it? Art seems nice.

Reactions: Andrealphus

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
I assume you can bang several girls but only ends with one of them on each path? Also hows the pregnancy here? Do you actually impregnate girls and bang them while they are pregnant or is it just like most games that says girl is pregnant and that's it? Art seems nice.
From what I recall of the game, it has 2 options/modes for Pregnancy content. Endless or Realistic. In Endless.. once you get a girl pregnant she will have that belly forever or until you tell her to birth. In realistic, she will have the baby once some days pass (I think its 30 days?) and if you dont marry her until then, you will lose a lot of relationship points with her. All girls also have a "I got pregnant" talk with you.. and you can be respond being happy (or not) and all that.. its cute. And all sex CGs reflect the pregnancy state.

Some girls start on the pill as well, or will refuse raw sex initially. If you build their relationships high enough, you can overcome this.

I think you can reach an ending with some harems (like the Home Harem, that can have like 3 up to 6 girls iirc). You will probably need to read the wiki/walkthrough to build those harems and reach up to that point

This game has tons of girls and quests.. it WILL consume a lot of your time (if you are like me that are going for all girls) and you can kinda lock yourself out of some content due to triggers/cheating/not doing X quest before Y quest

So yea.. nice game, but do read walkthroughs for your favorite girls.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Angela is not going to be a love interest for Mike MC, so no harem participation for her. Cherie and Reona will also have to wait to be full LIs, if ever.

Yes, because it is hard to keep a gallery mod running with this game, Andrealphus tried, modders tried, it just ain't worth it before the game is finished. So wait for that.
yeh keep waiting for that gallery in the year 2100, bud. I'd have an easier time believe in Yandere dev finish his game than this game ever gets finished just going to get add on more and more girls with each update and each one with more and more broken event than next to the pile.

Last edited:

Shawnizzle100

Dec 31, 2018
Its getting close to summer again so I'm back on this game again. I kept off this game for a while mostly because of school and the plethora of glitches stopping me from forming harem. does anyone have any tips on how to maneuver the crazy chic, y'all know the one, kylie.

Mar 27, 2022
Its getting close to summer again so I'm back on this game again. I kept off this game for a while mostly because of school and the plethora of glitches stopping me from forming harem. does anyone have any tips on how to maneuver the crazy chic, y'all know the one, kylie.
As long as you dont go to the college on 2 days (forget which but its on the wiki) you can prevent her from being around. Gives you time to prepare for her or just avoid her if you aren't interested. Once shes out and about the three major options are, pair her with Ayesha in the taming harem to keep her yandere stat better in check, get her arrested and sent to prison (unlocks Camila) or let her go batshit and kill people. My advice is to max out Ayesha before meeting Kylie if at all possible

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Angela not being a romantic interest for Mike is certainly the biggest waste of this game, the character shouldn't even exist in this case.
Same could be said for Jack or Wayne or Gwen - sometimes (rare in these games but it happens) characters just add to a story.

Reactions: mams3425

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
is there a order that you have to do the harem to get them all??
You can't get all the harems in one go due to the restrictions on 2 of the ones Bree is part of. You have to choose either College or Gamer due to what path you take her down.

Now knowing this, if you still want to do all the OTHER harems alongside your choice, you should start with the Friendly and the first 2 of the Bitchy Harems. Since you need Emma to be OK with you dating other girls and doesn't get upset if you're dating Palla, it would be most reasonable. After getting past Emma's 70 lp block, you can choose the order you want for the rest, Though I probably recommend either Home or Taming next since one takes a lot of work and the other has strict guidelines, but the pay off is keeping Kylie under control. Finally, I defintely recommend Band last unless you already have the sports car, then Office since it requires you to be in summer to finish.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kingdomless

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
I get this error Playing as Bree when a i get the Jack quest of making the outfit in your room, i get this error when i enter my room
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of LoSe: SB v23.5.0. Can't speak for any bugs already present in the game and it loads about as slow as the standard port but it's less than half the size.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes