Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
Not much and I think it's all avoidable. If you really want to be "safe" you should probably play with a walk through.
Thank you friend! I love how your immediate reaction is to protect me from the dangers and evils of the NTR :ROFLMAO: Some of us likes to play"unsafe" :devilish:

main kink for one LI, Alexis
Nice, will give it a try then!

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
is there any way for me to keep playing the game on my save from the last version?
for some reason there are just 2 save games on this new version that are not my most recent playthrough
i did copy the data from the "saves" folder of the old version and tried putting them in the same folder with the new version but that didnt give me my save any help?
is it maybe stored somewhere else additionally?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveAndSexSecondBase-23.5.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Krummeiche

Kira3

Nov 11, 2018
This game is great, no doubt about it, but the creator got too carried away with the mele MC without working on the Female MC, which personally makes me very sad because I prefer to play as a Female MC.
My opinion is that either he shouldn't have given it at all or he should have done it 50/50 every update and then quickly catch up

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
can anyone please tell me how i get my save from the older version to the newer?
tried it by copying the files from the "saves" folder into the new "saves" folder but that didnt do the trick

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
is playing this game worth it cuz from the review it sounds exhausting af
The only way for you to know for sure is by playing it yourself. The vast majority of opinions here will be biased.

I'll say this, you don't need to go after each and every single girl in the game. You can just pick one and stick with her, finish her storyline.

Reactions: pu55y_sl4yer

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Still no animations ?
No, and to save you the hassle: in 5 years there will still be no animations.

This game is great, no doubt about it, but the creator got too carried away with the mele MC without working on the Female MC, which personally makes me very sad because I prefer to play as a Female MC.
My opinion is that either he shouldn't have given it at all or he should have done it 50/50 every update and then quickly catch up
While I agree with the general gist of Bree lacking and lagging massively, Female MC was never intended to have the same amount of content as Mike. IIRC, Andrealphus talked of about 50%.

Reactions: Reg-02

MikoKju

Donor
Dec 17, 2017
Love & Sex Second Base [v23.5.0] [Andrealphus] Compressed - Original Size: 1.68GB

Download PC(587MB):

Download Mac(582MB):

**Tools Used:UAGC (megalol) 75Q

Last edited:

fayt098

Oct 24, 2017
i can see a few harem that can still be built your welcome to take them all btw. like the mother-daughter harem because of and cassidy giving cassidy a harem with and , and the fact thats the only mother-daughter pair in the game. another slut harem (maybe come up with a differ name?) with alexis, lexi and . becuase of alexis, lexi parts in the game and it will be a way to get reona in the game. and it give alexis a harem. maybe toss in Natalie for the wedding thing, and some that would kind of fit is , and . even though they really didnt slepp around or anything like that they can be rather slutty. goth harem could be another with sasha and amy, maybe be Violaine, and . because they all seems like goth girls. last one i can think of is maid or store girl harem. with bree and Kiara, for the maid path. and you can change this with the store girls harem instead with the rest of the girl clerks. anyway there of just thing i can see they can do. i do not speak for them nor am i saying they have to do this, just a fan of the game. (just clarifying lol) anyways looking forward to the next update.

Last edited:

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
can someone remind me about the game's difficulty measurement again? I kinder forget due to I never touched the setting (I put it on easy previously and never touch it again)

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes