mams3425

Oct 2, 2020
Why i cant open in joiplay?
I've also had the same problem since update 23.3.0a - Weekly Update 2, maybe it's because joiplay isn't compatible with the version of ren'py used by the game, but honestly I'm not sure. we will have to wait for joiplay to make a new update or to make a port to android for the current version

Reactions: Hachikunote

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
why the fuck do i get Exhausted after a date (so i cant get a coffe after the date and no sex :(
Because you might be lacking enough sexual stamina. Not energy, stamina (represented by the purple eggplant icon in the mobile). Could be also since you've had sex with another woman and time is needed to recover (the eggplant is coloured gray if you're spent). So build up the protagonist's fitness at the gym to improve your stamina or buy some little blue pills at the drug store at the mall and use them on you before the hot coffee happens. Or alternatively, you can activate God mode in the cheat options and that shouldn't become an issue then.

Last edited:

mynameiguess

Dec 3, 2017
I do the "Kylie’s night assault" event with a spy camera out front but im still unable to report her to the police to unlock Camila and the police station. is there something I'm doing wrong, do I need to trigger another thing to allow Mike to go to the cops?

trollsa

May 30, 2023
I do the "Kylie’s night assault" event with a spy camera out front but im still unable to report her to the police to unlock Camila and the police station. is there something I'm doing wrong, do I need to trigger another thing to allow Mike to go to the cops?
Is her Yandere score high enough? That was the one I missed.

Prerequisites: Kylie Yandere >= 25, installed the camera >= 7 days ago, Bree & Sasha are at home, living-room, 10:00-18:00

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
the one on the first page here is the bugged one i asked cause the one from the link is the newer that isnt here yet
Yeah this post went right over your head. The posters point is this entire site is unofficial, if you want official, subscribe to the author's patron or one of the many other methods of getting the official releases.

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
Yeah this post went right over your head. The posters point is this entire site is unofficial, if you want official, subscribe to the author's patron or one of the many other methods of getting the official releases.
i never asked about official stuff i just wanted to know if its legit or if its fake/virus

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Because you might be lacking enough sexual stamina. Not energy, stamina (represented by the purple eggplant icon in the mobile). Could be also since you've had sex with another woman and time is needed to recover (the eggplant is coloured gray if you're spent). So build up the protagonist's fitness at the gym to improve your stamina or buy some little blue pills at the drug store at the mall and use them on you before the hot coffee happens. Or alternatively, you can activate God mode in the cheat options and that shouldn't become an issue then.
I would strongly advise against using blue pills though. At least as a regular "cop out". They have side effects - if you take them, your recovery base time will grow exponentially, eventually outgrowing everything you could do with raising fitness and sexperience, so you will need the pills for every encounter after a certain time. Once or twice, when in a pinch, should be fine, but otherwise just have a bit of patience.

Reactions: ArDZer

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
Could it be that Hanna is bugged in the current version aswell?
No matter on how many dates i go with her i cant get her to go to the stripclub with me

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
and/Or buy the sexperience book at the book store

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
It takes some time after the night assault for things to come together. You should notice that Kylie is no where to be found after the assault. When she does reappear on the map, have a conversation with her. make sure you reject her to be able to report her.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes