eman2004

Mar 18, 2022
Do u need to meet Kylie and Ayesha at specific day and time to form the Tamie Harem. I fulfilled the requirements but no interaction between them when I go to the gym. Any help here

Mar 29, 2023
I haven't played in awhile but is the Home harem still the largest harem route and will there be plans for a larger harem route in the future?

goathead81

Apr 4, 2019
I can't do the home harem, it doesn't matter how much I have already evolved with sasha and bree, nor that the two are on a leash or I have finished the maid bree path... I can't pass 70% with sasha. will it be?
FYI - I also have this issue - I cannot "Have a date with Sasha" which is the trigger to go above 70. I've been on plenty of dates with her but she never triggers the bit where her and Mike say they like each other. Any ideas?

Isbdienakbdbeiba

Jan 1, 2022
I have this problem

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ac/gift.rpy", line 71, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'split'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 632, in script call
  File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 265, in script call
  File "cl/class_event.rpyc", line 172, in script call
  File "ac/gift.rpyc", line 71, in script
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\LoSeSb-week.202319-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\LoSeSb-week.202319-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/ac/gift.rpy", line 71, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\LoSeSb-week.202319-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 698, in show
    name = tuple(name.split())
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'split'

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.0.23050902
Love & Sex : Second Base - Weekly - week.202319 week.202319
Fri Jun  2 12:33:28 2023

RPK42069

Oct 2, 2021
Yeah I am having the same issue. Out of interest what is the date for you in-game?
For me I am on Winter 25th, aka Christmas. I did not run in to any crashes until Christmas events came around, so it's possible that Christmas is effectively glitching the game.

Necrosx

Jul 7, 2017
Yeah I am having the same issue. Out of interest what is the date for you in-game?
For me I am on Winter 25th, aka Christmas. I did not run in to any crashes until Christmas events came around, so it's possible that Christmas is effectively glitching the game.
Anytime characters go to give you a gift you will end up with the same error. Valentines, Birthday, Christmas. All of them will give you this error. You'll have to avoid people, or wait until the updated version is provided that apparently fixes the bug.

KhanJr

Sep 15, 2017
For reals tho. Anyone know anything about the female MC development?
Just curious about it, especially since the male MC parts have become seemingly pretty well-made
Did you see this post about her future job offers?

I kinda want to see if I can get her "morality" to the lowest without her banging anyone :LOL:

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes