Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
Could anyone confirm if the file is legit or not?
not only on this thread but lately here you will notice a lot of "new members" posting a link with the "new update" and all of them looks suspicious, opening firewall pórts and not working at all, running on the background even after closing it, by the way, I do not know why they remove my message explain this one or two days ago... smells fishy to me

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
anyone who can tell me how i get hanna to the stripclub?
wen on dates with her at all possible time slots now nothing seems to work

yudhared

Feb 4, 2020
Which version with not have bugged cap, i cant trigger sasha event take on date to make home harem , LP capped 70 , i try new game new stat etc still cant make LP>70 . Or someone willing to share savefile woth sasha more >70 and still lot content/event will appear.

ZhangXuan

Jan 8, 2019
not only on this thread but lately here you will notice a lot of "new members" posting a link with the "new update" and all of them looks suspicious, opening firewall pórts and not working at all, running on the background even after closing it, by the way, I do not know why they remove my message explain this one or two days ago... smells fishy to me
But this 1 seem legit to me no problem so far but a little bit lagy or slow maybe just my pc too potato

Oct 23, 2021
Does anyone have this issue?
I'm trying to run the game on Joiplay. Also the Android port/version does not work; take some minutes to load and then said error about a loop (?)

Cutieboyy

Sep 27, 2020
Yeah me too i'm gonna wait for the post those link seems fishy

Reactions: mrttao

mynameiguess

Dec 3, 2017
It takes some time after the night assault for things to come together. You should notice that Kylie is no where to be found after the assault. When she does reappear on the map, have a conversation with her. make sure you reject her to be able to report her.
Still nothing, i got her stats currently maxed but even hitting the talk icon doesnt make anything happen after she reappears

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
man all my custom npcs were broken till I realized he changed the pickers :LOL:

-edit - what button style or something else did he change such that mousedown/mouseup button clicks no longer register during fast skipping? Whatever it is, this is an obnoxious style/feature.

Last edited:

milfluv69

Dec 28, 2017
I love this game and part of me wants to see it keep going but it's OLD by VN standards, there's probably a lot of old code that's getting exponentially more complicated with age. Definitely way more excited to see what the dev can do with a fresh start in Third Base, I'm sure they've learnt a lot since second base came out.

nihau

May 23, 2018
So is it update only? because i have no exe. Oor what so ever to start it ,just files.
Mega have no exe / zip / diffirent files than Pixeldrain . no need. answer thanks.

Last edited:

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
How recurrent the NTR in this game? Are there routes specifically for NTR?
Not much and I think it's all avoidable. If you really want to be "safe" you should probably play with a walk through.

Aside from that: It's really nearing completion, huh? Damn, this game has been part of my XXX game life almost since the beginning. Lots of good times.

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
How recurrent the NTR in this game? Are there routes specifically for NTR?
main kink for one LI, Alexis, that you can either encourage, seeing or participating in those scene, discourage, eventually, taming her, or kick her out from the game from scene 1
and few scenes are completely optional in few other characters, you see them either when you don't have points or, on the contrary, you have enough of them (one scene was when you don't have enough love with your tenant, she could fuck with her ex or propose 3some to you, or your boss making move on other tenant, she would refuse, unless you order her when she is your slave) (you can still refuse those scene)
thats from back of my head, and i play it, like, once in half of the year or year
game has hints, or you can check on wiki, there was everything you need for each character, though, i don't know how frequent updates are

Aside from that: It's really nearing completion, huh? Damn, this game has been part of my XXX game life almost since the beginning. Lots of good times.
Same

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes