doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
is playing this game worth it cuz from the review it sounds exhausting af
No this piece of sht doesn't even have a properly functional gallery even after so many years go by, the gallery mod used to work but now after one of the updates it completely gone Bonker. So, if u want to constantly replay if u accidently gone through one the route that kick off one of the girls from the game, then go ahead there are so many multiple dead end in this game especially if u pursuit more than one girl, also there are quite a few events that completely bugs out and refuse to trigger like mother fking EMMA.

Reactions: pu55y_sl4yer

nimeyi

Nov 11, 2021
Does anyone have some sort of mid-game save for this one? I played it a couple of times a while back. I don't see myself doing everything from scratch again, but I feel that if I play from a late-game save, I will miss out on a lot of the content that has been added on lately.

Jul 30, 2018
couple of minor bugs i found were home harem is bugged right now sasha and bree do not come in on your bday for the BJ. Tried many times samething nothing happens. Also when talking to Harmony he calls her Aletta lol.

fayt098

Oct 24, 2017
i can see a few harem that can still be built your welcome to take them all btw. like the mother-daughter harem because of and cassidy giving cassidy a harem with and , and the fact thats the only mother-daughter pair in the game. another slut harem (maybe come up with a differ name?) with alexis, lexi and . becuase of alexis, lexi parts in the game and it will be a way to get reona in the game. and it give alexis a harem. maybe toss in Natalie for the wedding thing, and some that would kind of fit is , and . even though they really didnt slepp around or anything like that they can be rather slutty. goth harem could be another with sasha and amy, maybe be Violaine, and . because they all seems like goth girls. last one i can think of is maid or store girl harem. with bree and Kiara, for the maid path. and you can change this with the store girls harem instead with the rest of the girl clerks. anyway there of just thing i can see they can do. i do not speak for them nor am i saying they have to do this, just a fan of the game. (just clarifying lol) anyways looking forward to the next update.
one more harem i can think of is a muture harem. with harmony, Camila, and shiori. becuase they all look older they they are. (i mean seriously i thought harmony was around 35 until i read her bio. and it gives her a harem path. same with the other two.) and another one you can thorw in the mix is Gwendoline for the same reason.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
i can see a few harem that can still be built your welcome to take them all btw. like the mother-daughter harem because of and cassidy giving cassidy a harem with and , and the fact thats the only mother-daughter pair in the game. another slut harem (maybe come up with a differ name?) with alexis, lexi and . becuase of alexis, lexi parts in the game and it will be a way to get reona in the game. and it give alexis a harem. maybe toss in Natalie for the wedding thing, and some that would kind of fit is , and . even though they really didnt slepp around or anything like that they can be rather slutty. goth harem could be another with sasha and amy, maybe be Violaine, and . because they all seems like goth girls. last one i can think of is maid or store girl harem. with bree and Kiara, for the maid path. and you can change this with the store girls harem instead with the rest of the girl clerks. anyway there of just thing i can see they can do. i do not speak for them nor am i saying they have to do this, just a fan of the game. (just clarifying lol) anyways looking forward to the next update.
Angela is not going to be a love interest for Mike MC, so no harem participation for her. Cherie and Reona will also have to wait to be full LIs, if ever.

No this piece of sht doesn't even have a properly functional gallery even after so many years go by, the gallery mod used to work but now after one of the updates it completely gone Bonker.
Yes, because it is hard to keep a gallery mod running with this game, Andrealphus tried, modders tried, it just ain't worth it before the game is finished. So wait for that.

mams3425

Oct 2, 2020
A milf harem would be interesting as you mention, although you could also do harems to take advantage of the dom routes of some girls, like a bourgeois harem (Aletta+Cassidy)+(Cherry) or dominatrix (Camila+Sasha), even an advantage of the harem burges is that it can work in the submissive routes (High class harem). the only bad thing about a dominant harem is that maybe they should do b versions for Cassidy's story, although I think some scenes would work regardless of whether she is dominant or submissive.
Another idea that may not be very popular is a fujoshi harem (Jack + Emma), I mention this one because I remember reading somewhere that there were plans to make Jack a love interest of Mike, personally I don't consume yaoi content but I know that there are those who would like it, and perhaps a harem would make there more reasons to add the character as one more romance. (maybe it would work better with Bree MC, and instead of Emma they could add Scottie)

Another harem option would be to resume the crazy harem (Kylie + Alexis) and maybe join it with the sports harem to make a Taming harem +

and finally... geek harem, (School harem+Gamer harem+minami+Emma)

Lastly, I must say that this is one of my favorite games, I hope Andrealphus games keep up the good work and succeed in love & sex: third base

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
Did they fix the Sasha glitch where you cant get her date scene to activate .... again? (i think 70% seems to pop up every few updates)

Oct 23, 2021
Does anyone have this issue?
I'm trying to run the game on Joiplay. Also, the Android port/version does not work; take some minutes to load and then said error about a loop (?)
OK, instead of editing my previous post, I make a new one with both traceback logs. These are from version 23.4.0.f, I do not try, yet, the new release. Hope is working.

naoligopraisso

Jun 13, 2018
Angela not being a romantic interest for Mike is certainly the biggest waste of this game, the character shouldn't even exist in this case.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes