Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
guys, How can I meet Samatha in Bree MC?
same here, i went everyday to the Pub, and nothing. also i had the error that i say before, that acepting going with Jack to the cosplay thing, brokes the game when you enter in your room

Reactions: Zungar
Oct 23, 2021
Well, I tried the new release, and didn't work on JoiPlay; I get the same error on 'ac/sleep.rpyc' as in the previous release.

Probably is my phone (my gaming phone, it is an old one, not my actual working/daily phone) but, still, I don't understand; I remember playing the Android version of the April weekly release on the same device, and not having any issue.

With the May weekly release, Android version, I get an error on 'ch/lexi/images.rpyc'.

Anyway, I attach both logs, again.

JamboIRA

Apr 24, 2020
Made a compressed Android port of LoSe: SB v23.5.0. Can't speak for any bugs already present in the game and it loads about as slow as the standard port but it's less than half the size.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: WorkUpload

Hi, thank you very much for your work, but with Bree MC there are a lot of bug.
The fist one is Preparation Costume for Jack convention , it's impossible to go in the bedroom or it will appear an error and the same with Mike and reading a book.

lejhand

Nov 4, 2020
Made a compressed Android port of LoSe: SB v23.5.0. Can't speak for any bugs already present in the game and it loads about as slow as the standard port but it's less than half the size.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Cause the joiplay way doesn't work I tried this out. The game is stuck on the initial title loading screen. I remember having the same problem on the previous Android release

Reactions: mams3425
Oct 23, 2021

Thanks, I will give it a look tonight.

---

Cause the joiplay way doesn't work I tried this out. The game is stuck on the initial title loading screen. I remember having the same problem on the previous Android release
Check the log files in my previous post if you have the same errors that I had.

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018
Why does noone help me?
i keep asking how to get the save from my older version to the new one since just copy the date from the "saves" folder to the "saves" folder of the new version does not work. would really appretiate it if someone were to finally give me an answere i dont wanna have to play the game from the start again.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes