ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Is there any way to reintroduce Cassidy into the game? I made the choice to prevent seeing her ever again, because I don't really like her, but that locked me out of things I want to do. Would rather not start again, again. Already done that once because events weren't triggering on my first save.
Might as well reload an earlier save if you've got one or restart, at worst. And this is from the wiki: Important: Playing through Cassidy's storyline is a requirement for multiple other routes in the game! If she leaves at the end of the investigation, you will be locked out of the as well as 's and 's romance path!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What exactly is there in NG+? Any exclusive content?
No exclusive content, but better starting position (keeps stats, traits, money)

Is there any way to reintroduce Cassidy into the game? I made the choice to prevent seeing her ever again, because I don't really like her, but that locked me out of things I want to do. Would rather not start again, again. Already done that once because events weren't triggering on my first save.
Nope, when you lose a girl, there is no easy way back.

Reactions: Achelexus

Anonimato90a3

Nov 2, 2022
For the problem with Hanna, I also had the same problem, and I was able to find an unorthodox solution.

You can use a previous version of the game (for example 23.3.0) and then using the game save data with the current version, since according to me I use that method in unofficial android ports (I say this since I don't speak English , I use Google translate so that I can be understood, I just hope that in a future update the change of multiple languages will be implemented, including Spanish)

Reactions: Shawnizzle100

Shawnizzle100

Dec 31, 2018
Hello, i am asking for your help, i am currently stuck at "Take Hanna on a date", even though i have done so the task is not complete and cant increase her love points further, further more even though i satisfy all the conditions it doesn't allow me to take her to the stripclub after date, is this a glitch in this version? or did i do something to break the game.

[EDIT] Damn didn't see that someone literally just answered my question b4 i typed it.

Shawnizzle100

Dec 31, 2018
For the problem with Hanna, I also had the same problem, and I was able to find an unorthodox solution.

You can use a previous version of the game (for example 23.3.0) and then using the game save data with the current version, since according to me I use that method in unofficial android ports (I say this since I don't speak English , I use Google translate so that I can be understood, I just hope that in a future update the change of multiple languages will be implemented, including Spanish)
I'll try your fix to see if if works and send updates.
Probará tu solución para ver si funciona y enviaré actualizaciones.

Reactions: Anonimato90a3

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there any way to utilize console commands to do so?
There certainly is some way, but unknown. Usually all those events and flags are interconnected and you would have to set or reset multiple. But first needing to find out which. And then having the risk of making an error and events being completely broken afterwards.

Generally in this game, except for some simple cases, using the console or a save game editor can quickly become more complicated than just starting a new game.

WeAreGroot666

Sep 18, 2021
Minami's kink points are fixed at 50 because I played without knowing the consequences of the "there have to be consequences" event. Is there a way to change this?I dont know which backup save it is i fucked up :/

lovelee1689

Apr 8, 2022
Hello, i am asking for your help, i am currently stuck at "Take Hanna on a date", even though i have done so the task is not complete and cant increase her love points further, further more even though i satisfy all the conditions it doesn't allow me to take her to the stripclub after date, is this a glitch in this version? or did i do something to break the game.

[EDIT] Damn didn't see that someone literally just answered my question b4 i typed it.
is work on ver 23.4 but not trigger in 23.5 so just get back and run the event

Oct 31, 2017
Hopefully I'm not letting any cats out of a bag right now, but are piercings supposed to be free on Mike's side of the fence?

Figured I'd just ask that before going into full bug-report mode. With my tendency to jump in & out of the thread for months at a time, I accept that I may have missed this being addressed and mentioned as intended behaviour or having being fixed already (as I'm rarely on the latest version).

Also, anyone happen to know if there's a safe way to remove a skill for an ensuing play-through? I'm curious if setting 'DATA_SKILLS > skillname' to zero before ending a run will do the trick safely, but I'm also wondering if having a bunch of skill entries listed at zero is why my current NG+ save is broken in places. I'm just hoping it's less time consuming to take a full-save and dial it back a bit, than it is to take a new save and bump it up.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to rampage through town like Oprah who's just been handed a pair of piercing guns, yippee ki yay!

boofboof

Feb 19, 2021
Does anyone have any advice on console commands I could use in order to reintroduce Cassidy? I made it so I'd never see her again at the first opportunity, without knowing the consequences that had for other stories at the time.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes