estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Version: 23.5.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 735 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Anonimato90a3

Nov 2, 2022
Updated my android port.

My goal is not to defame or discredit the work of porting the game, but my cell phone detected that it has a virus, I don't know if it was an error or a mistake when porting, it's just to be a little careful.

If it's a mistake, it's just to be honest (I had to use Google translate so you can understand me)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
My goal is not to defame or discredit the work of porting the game, but my cell phone detected that it has a virus, I don't know if it was an error or a mistake when porting, it's just to be a little careful.

If it's a mistake, it's just to be honest (I had to use Google translate so you can understand me)
There has been a rash of these reports on every game that I and others port. Bottom line, if you aren't comfortable then don't play it.

AhMeXAli

Sep 24, 2021
i downloaded the game form mega link and got this while extracting the game ...
Love_and_Sex_Second_Base-23.5.0-pc.zip: Checksum error in game\bg.rpa. The file is corrupt

Reactions: withermaster

guiseppe

Jun 5, 2017
for watching Sasha masturbate you might need a few tries, thers a 25% chance; she needs to be in her room 20:00-03:00 and you have to knock on her door

back to the kink points they turn from sub (cuffs) into dom (whip) when negative - i also didnt get sasha to pet her head, though i am unsure if she gets this option at all as a dominant character and it was a little early in the story

jack cake

Apr 24, 2018
So currently im stuck at the home harem where it simply won't trigger i have all the requirements and the story tracker final requirement is them in the same room however, the event still won't trigger how can i fix this? i am on the latest version 23.5.0

Last edited:

NewWorldMatrix

May 28, 2023
Hey is there some kind of guide that i can get most on one playthrough, cuz i read that i can be lock from stuff if i don;t do it, in right way.

Last edited:

MasterMerp

Oct 10, 2019
I have now noticed in several playthroughs that there is some problems in the internal logic and scenes triggering in the samantha routes.
If you are not carefull and read through the wiki and look at the games workings and codes excessively you can easily ruin your playthrough and create a deadlock between two paths, because one scene triggers when it shouldn't.

If happens under the following circumstances:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Did some more testing. This can be avoided by under no circumstances following the quest tracker or using all interaction possibilities with samantha. Do not kiss or ask out on a date samantha before the whole sequence of all path D Revenge events are done. If you kiss or date her it will trigger events in the A path and the paths will lock each other out.

Last edited:

MasterMerp

Oct 10, 2019
I am unable to go on the strip club date with Hanna. Have stats as high as possible (70LP/75KP), she has the sexy dress and I went on multiple dates, but it did not work. Any Advice?
I do not know why I can't take Hanna on the strip club date (the first one). I have everything maxed out and she has all the required stuff for it to trigger. It just doesn't and it is pretty much the only thing that hasn't worked for me in this build :/. Any help would be appreciated
It is a bit finnicky to trigger that event... for me it finally worked when i took her on a date at the weekend but when she asked to take it to the nightclub i denied her. Then the scene triggered.

For some reason on weekdays when she ends the date with asking to come over for a hot coffee it did not work to trigger the strip club scene. It also did not work when i kept the date score over 50 but low enough to not trigger the question to come over for a hot coffee.

Reactions: Warspike

lp456

May 24, 2018
Anyone know how to increase Sasha max LP cause im lock on 70 also make her my slave and i do harem after Emma, Minami and Harmony scene, done LP a lot girl but not have sex yet except Palla and Lexi, not start on Home one yet but have done Pixie, Band isn't get Sasha yet

Last edited:

MasterMerp

Oct 10, 2019
Anyone know how to increase Sasha max LP cause im lock on 70 also make her my slave
Take her on a date, datescore must be over 90%. There will be a scene where she and MC talk about their feelings for each other. This raises her max LP to 80.

You need to have done the Band introduction "Sasha has a Band" first, before this event can trigger.

Making Sasha your slave requires 90 KP and 20 LP

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes