DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Did this visual bug get fixed btw? I think they replaced the CG for the dinner date, but I don't know if Minami's was as well.

nihtgenga88

Sep 25, 2021
Trying to get the Cassidy/Palla Showdown at the club to trigger, but every time I take Cassidy on a date, we don't go to the club, MC just asks her to come home. Cassidy has collar on, but this never stopped it before.

I haven't been able to go to the club after a date in at least 5 attempts now. Is something broken or is it rng at this point?

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Trying to get the Cassidy/Palla Showdown at the club to trigger, but every time I take Cassidy on a date, we don't go to the club, MC just asks her to come home. Cassidy has collar on, but this never stopped it before.

I haven't been able to go to the club after a date in at least 5 attempts now. Is something broken or is it rng at this point?
Ask Cassidy out on a date, then wait until 22:00 to be able to choose the club as an option. It may cost you a little lp afterwards, but it definitely triggers all of the bitchy harem events as long as the particular participants are there. Easier to regain those lp then to try random club asking. And don't worry, the loss happens after the event so it won't mess up the showdown.

Reactions: KhanJr

nihtgenga88

Sep 25, 2021
Ask Cassidy out on a date, then wait until 22:00 to be able to choose the club as an option. It may cost you a little lp afterwards, but it definitely triggers all of the bitchy harem events as long as the particular participants are there. Easier to regain those lp then to try random club asking. And don't worry, the loss happens after the event so it won't mess up the showdown.
Blessings.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
During the Lexi, Minami & Samantha beach date, if Lexi sucks, Samantha's collar is reversed.

1686985468502.png

*edit*; comparing to another picture, it seems like Samantha is fully reversed as well, since her mole is under the wrong eye.
Minami's collar is in the right direction, so I'm guessing sam got swapped 180 degrees somehow.

Reactions: Salomon108

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Here are the two new saves for the current version - 23.5 (steam version, no idea if it's compatible with the patreon one.)

Please note that those saves are in slots 1 and 4 of the first page, if you want to keep your own saves, simply change 1-4 to 2-4, or whichever combination works for you. The first number is the page number, the second the position number on said page (1 to 6.)

The 1st save, is as far as I could go on harems and girls before unlocking the Kraken (Kylie). So you can pick up from there if you do not wish her to be present, but beware, that save is far from having everything done.

The 2nd one ( 1-4), is the save as full as can be.

All girls are collared, with their stats to 100/100/50. All possible harems are done to their current max point. Only the criminal and gamer harem are not present, as there seems to be no way to get those ones started without Kylie being in Jail, and the gamer one need Bree as a gamer (Bree maid path on this save.)
Several girls gave birth (9 kids), and due to a small accident, Sasha is pregnant but not yet showing on this save. Lexi and Palla are both off contraception as well.

Pala's job is maxed out at well. Ceo is Maxed out as well, and Cherry is unlocked as well should anything more happen in the future. Cassidy remained as a Pet. Samantha cheated on Ryan, and the Harem with Emma is open as well.

Harmony is collared and maxed slut as well.

Here's the list of completed harems:

Home Harem (including Sam & Lexi.)
Band Harem (all three)
Bitchy Harem
Jealous Harem
Office Harem (all of them)
Pixie Harem
Taming Harem
Fashion Harem
College Harem
Sporty Harem

No cheats or saves editing have been used. You also have 411.3K of money, since I was forced to pass time waiting for certain seasons to move forward, and to pile up Kylie cookies for the Taming harem without her going bonkers.

MasterMerp

Oct 10, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can i ask you a question about the Emma / Sam Harem?
This is so far not elaborated on in the wiki, but since you played it you clearly have more knowledge about it than me...

How is it triggered / setup?
Do i already need to be in a relation with Sam when i get it on with Emma?

Based on the wiki i delayed Sams Events so she does not introduce MC as boyfriend and went through the entire storyline of Emma... when i now proceed with Sam, can i still get the Harem?

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020

This is so far not elaborated on in the wiki, but since you played it you clearly have more knowledge about it than me...

Based on the wiki i delayed Sams Events so she does not introduce MC as boyfriend and went through the entire storyline of Emma... when i now proceed with Sam, can i still get the Harem?
You just need to have sex with both of them within 7 days of each others. It'll then launch it. If more than 7 days goes without having sex with both of them, it'll disappear. You'll have to fuck them both again...

I actually have no idea what the requirements are though. To be safe, I made sure both were at 100/100/50. I don't recall doing anything else particular.

That game seems to have many blockers with the "have sex within 7 days" condition, and since it's not indicated everywhere (like the office harem for example), it is rather easy to forget about that :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: MasterMerp

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
That's some impressive work, honestly. I am just continuing a nearly 2 year old save and seeing what can be unlocked in my file at this point.
I lost my saves a long time ago, and I realized how long it takes to get back to a nearly full one on this game.
The game is good, but the various locks (sex within 7 days, actions that can only happen during certain time of the year, and Kylie) made it quite ... a lengthy process. Since then, when there's a big rework or changes done, I try to replay it from scratch and upload the save, so others don't have to do it again, and have all various new variables or changes taken into account for certain for future builds.

This game is so big by now, it literally takes several days of doing virtually nothing else to get back to its current completion state.
That's without accounting the various mistakes one can do, and realize way too late... And off we go with another NG+ lol.

But it's not all me, I'm using the Wiki religiously. While it does not seem fully up to date on everything, it's got evertything needed to get virtually everything started and near completion.
You do need some planning for some stuff though, as some harems require specific stats, getting them all started without ending locking another later down the line, is what is the most challenging :)

I just wish Gamer bree was ALSO a proper pet. Being locked to 50 sub, is just unacceptable :D

necromater

Aug 21, 2018
Here are the two new saves for the current version - 23.5 (steam version, no idea if it's compatible with the patreon one.)

Please note that those saves are in slots 1 and 4 of the first page, if you want to keep your own saves, simply change 1-4 to 2-4, or whichever combination works for you. The first number is the page number, the second the position number on said page (1 to 6.)

The 1st save, is as far as I could go on harems and girls before unlocking the Kraken (Kylie). So you can pick up from there if you do not wish her to be present, but beware, that save is far from having everything done.

The 2nd one ( 1-4), is the save as full as can be.

All girls are collared, with their stats to 100/100/50. All possible harems are done to their current max point. Only the criminal and gamer harem are not present, as there seems to be no way to get those ones started without Kylie being in Jail, and the gamer one need Bree as a gamer (Bree maid path on this save.)
Several girls gave birth (9 kids), and due to a small accident, Sasha is pregnant but not yet showing on this save. Lexi and Palla are both off contraception as well.

Pala's job is maxed out at well. Ceo is Maxed out as well, and Cherry is unlocked as well should anything more happen in the future. Cassidy remained as a Pet. Samantha cheated on Ryan, and the Harem with Emma is open as well.

Harmony is collared and maxed slut as well.

Here's the list of completed harems:

Home Harem (including Sam & Lexi.)
Band Harem (all three)
Bitchy Harem
Jealous Harem
Office Harem (all of them)
Pixie Harem
Taming Harem
Fashion Harem
College Harem
Sporty Harem

No cheats or saves editing have been used. You also have 411.3K of money, since I was forced to pass time waiting for certain seasons to move forward, and to pile up Kylie cookies for the Taming harem without her going bonkers.
Thx man. So anyone can tell me how i give Sasha the big chest cus i don't mind the blonde hair but i do miss the ladies XD also when i use the editor the save loops on the are you sure screen so any idea why is that sorry for bad english.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017

You need 45-55 lesbianism, 63 or more lp for both girls, 25 or more kp for Emma, and 75 or more kp for Samantha, meaning she needs to be on her revenge path and is accepting the MC dating other girls. Then have sex with both within 7 days and finally invite Emma to the mall on Saturday. This will set up the showdown scene and pass it finalizing the harem.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Thx man. So anyone can tell me how i give Sasha the big chest cus i don't mind the blonde hair but i do miss the ladies XD also when i use the editor the save loops on the are you sure screen so any idea why is that sorry for bad english.
It happens at the pool. I forgot what needs to be done, but it's at the pool. Early on there's a discussion in the living room, and she gets pissed off. Then at the pool she gets jealous of Bree's boobs I think. +

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes