DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
I'm trying to take Morgan on her second Cinema date but progression is not continuing. Any ideas?
I do not believe that the second date has to be done on a weekend. But you must have her LP at 60% (can't hit 60% and lose points before the date). You do not have to have a perfect date score but it does have to be very high (mine triggered when the date was only at 90%) The love confession should trigger. I do not remember if it happens at the cinema or after the date ends. Her max LP should be able to get past 60% (70% cap?). That's what I have in my notes at least.

Lord Zen

Oct 7, 2022
There is a second meeting at the house you haven't done. Choose to talk Bree when she is in the living room again. I think that's what you are missing since you said you did the tournament already. The event is called Joystick.

mm... That event is where you have sex with her in the living room because she said that she was bored of the difficuoty of her games? If is that then i did that but i am locked at 60...

I m starting again from the point of the call and choose maid bree. I am at 55 lp anxd currently did the 1rst practice of cooking. What are tha requeriments of doing the 2nd practice of cooking?

Lord Zen

Oct 7, 2022
I have another question.. Why i am still locked at 50 sub point in maod path? I añready did the 2nd cooking practice cooking and the job interview. So why the sub points is stiill capped at 50? Do I have to give her something? Or what?. Please helppp

flameshin

Jul 15, 2017
Small poll on patreon ^^

Love & Sex's successor game

Hi guys :)

So next year we will start working on Love & Sex's successor game, most mechanics will be similar but we are planning to add a lot of heavily requested features in that game:
  • Animations
  • Gallery
  • mini-games
I have three settings/stories ideas for it (as I want to change it up and leave the modern day settings).
So here they are and let's hear your thought and preferences!

Starship hookups: Not-Star-Trek spaceship shenanigans with alien girls where you play a redshirt climbing the chain of command one waifu at a time.

Me When I Reincarnated As A Barbarian: Dave an awkward and geeky college student get reincarnated into a hulking barbarian in not-Hyboria after saving a girl and getting run over by a truck. He goes around the world saving princesses and leaving bastards offsprings left and right.

Dark Elves Can Fall In Love Too: In the matriarchal dark elf society one lonely dark elf starts a revolution for sex equality and male empowerment. He will recruit a harem of monster girls to help him upturn the underworld society.

So which one would you like best ?
Let me now in the poll ^^

Andrealphus

The starship one sounds interesting, even more so if there are multiple couple combinations and some rival guys too.
It's pretty intriguing, at least for me, to see fun and chaos that will ensue for being confined under one roof, or whatever you call that thing is in spaceship's case.
Though many might complain for NTR or sharing or whatnot, I'm personally interested about what kind of person will people play as.
Will they make the protagonist to be a cuck? An alpha male? Or perhaps, they'll go to another spectrum and make the protagonist to be a gay/les?

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
I have another question.. Why i am still locked at 50 sub point in maod path? I añready did the 2nd cooking practice cooking and the job interview. So why the sub points is stiill capped at 50? Do I have to give her something? Or what?. Please helppp
You need to take her on a date, have sex, then visit her at the cafe the next day at 18:00 hours. She will give you a bj there. That will unlock the next step which is her greeting you at home at 20:00 or later in a naked apron and giving you a bj which unlocks the 75 kp cap.

Esgulepino

Jul 16, 2019
Angela shows up in Mike's stories with Kleio, Harmony, Bree and of course Minami, but no, she's not datable at all for Mike.
1687358563677.png 1687358563677.png

That's what I'm talking about. Found it on the time cheat thread and it got me intrigued. She is Angela/Mike's mom, isn't she?

master861

Nov 4, 2022
can any one tell me how to i make that the least office harem scene get triggered?
I mean the one that allete joins the harem.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Yeah, but she's pregnant apparently? I'm pretty sure Bree isn't able to do that... but it's a mod, so who knows.

Thanks for the answer anyway.
maybe they plan to add her too like a romance option for mike but they change their mind.thats why there is art of angela pregnant.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
can any one tell me how to i make that the least office harem scene get triggered?
I mean the one that allete joins the harem.
You need to take Audrey on a beach date after having sex with all the other girls and her within the same week. This will only work if all girls but Aletta are already either part of the harem or have left if one has. (This is the only harem that you can have this happen as long as Audrey is still viable.)

This will lead to a four way date thanks to Audrey. 3 day after this as long as you have had sex with all the girls AND Aletta within 7 days again, work hard at the office and Aletta will call a meeting discussing polygamy and as long as her stats are at the right level, she will finally join.

Nov 8, 2021
I'm having a problem with Office Harem mission. I forgot about the hidden camera and refused to accept their conditions. So, does anyone know how to advance(even using cheats on console) in this quest?

Lord Zen

Oct 7, 2022
I have a other question for Sasha router. The infame guide says take her to a date. I already did that 2 times but i am still at 70 lp cap...how to increase that?

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes