master861

Nov 4, 2022
She has the sexy dress already. heck I even gave her the slutty dress just for the heck of it. still doesn't trigger.
and you hittet more as 50 datescore with her?
because that is now the only thing it seems that is missing on you side

Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
and you hittet more as 50 datescore with her?
because that is now the only thing it seems that is missing on you side
yep, 100% and 50% date scores. Tried them and still no dice. even told her to wear her old clothes and go to different date locations, even tried weekend dates starting from the afternoon.

Reactions: Shionnnnnnnnnnn
Nov 8, 2021
Question, did you artificially raise the stats using the command console? Because sometimes that can cause event flags not to activate if you raise them too high.
yes, i raised. i lost my save from the first playthrough, so i didn't have patience to do everything from the start. edit: i just raised my chara stats. I just used on another charas to raise love and sub more faster(without breaking the limit)

Last edited:

CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
Questions about “Take Hanna on a Date” / “Hanna and Mike are visiting the strip club” event:

1. Does the sexy dress have to be given before the date or can it be given during the date?

2. What days of the week can this event be triggered?

3. Any other pointers to help me trigger the event? She has the maximum 70 LP / 75 KP. I’ve gotten the date past 50 DP and attempted to change locations but still nothing.

Reactions: Shionnnnnnnnnnn
Nov 8, 2021
Questions about “Take Hanna on a Date” / “Hanna and Mike are visiting the strip club” event:

1. Does the sexy dress have to be given before the date or can it be given during the date?

2. What days of the week can this event be triggered?

3. Any other pointers to help me trigger the event? She has the maximum 70 LP / 75 KP. I’ve gotten the date past 50 DP and attempted to change locations but still nothing.
Looks like there is not a specific day to date. I already read the wiki, and they don't mention anything about it.

Nov 8, 2021
"Prerequisites: Done Gym Talk, told Hanna to make the gym sexier during Gym Talk, Hanna >= 70, happens after a date when DateScore >= 50%

Hanna and Mike visit the stripclub., Hanna have Sexy dress"

CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
"Prerequisites: Done Gym Talk, told Hanna to make the gym sexier during Gym Talk, Hanna >= 70, happens after a date when DateScore >= 50%

Hanna and Mike visit the stripclub., Hanna have Sexy dress"
I’ve meet all those prerequisites but it’s still not triggering so there must be something not mentioned in the wiki.

May 12, 2020
Small poll on patreon ^^

Love & Sex's successor game

Hi guys :)

So next year we will start working on Love & Sex's successor game, most mechanics will be similar but we are planning to add a lot of heavily requested features in that game:
  • Animations
  • Gallery
  • mini-games
I have three settings/stories ideas for it (as I want to change it up and leave the modern day settings).
So here they are and let's hear your thought and preferences!

Starship hookups: Not-Star-Trek spaceship shenanigans with alien girls where you play a redshirt climbing the chain of command one waifu at a time.

Me When I Reincarnated As A Barbarian: Dave an awkward and geeky college student get reincarnated into a hulking barbarian in not-Hyboria after saving a girl and getting run over by a truck. He goes around the world saving princesses and leaving bastards offsprings left and right.

Dark Elves Can Fall In Love Too: In the matriarchal dark elf society one lonely dark elf starts a revolution for sex equality and male empowerment. He will recruit a harem of monster girls to help him upturn the underworld society.

So which one would you like best ?
Let me now in the poll ^^

Andrealphus

Damn I was kinda hoping "successor" game would be a sequel. Will you still add to LOSE:SB? Will you add animation to it?

Reactions: Andrealphus

master861

Nov 4, 2022
OK same for me i can not trigger hannas event i tryed many dates on the pup und the resturant nothing ah maybe its are 14:00 clock date, date she whants to go with you to another location?
OK i testet now many times many dates on 14:00 clock and so one nothing ther is realy something not listet on the wiki for this event to trigger for hanna.
But some one postet are img of hanna in her new work place at the stripclub, maybe all of us chosed the wrong answear on Gym Talk but that makes no sense to me.
OK it turns out you need the new version of the game 23.5.0g in 23.5.0 ther is are bug with that event you can not trigger it
screenshot0001.png
see img ther it happens if you go with her on are pup date and hit >=50 datescore
her second img as prove:
screenshot0002.png
screenshot0003.png

Last edited:
Reactions: eric78

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Damn I was kinda hoping "successor" game would be a sequel. Will you still add to LOSE:SB? Will you add animation to it?
I do not believe there is any plan to add any animation to LoSeB. That would require far too much extra effort for something that is about finished. There was some talk to adding DLCs for the game if there was time and a large enough demand for it.

My question for the next project is whether or not you will be doing it in Ren'Py again. I remember talk about doing it in unity or unreal to get a fluid feel to the game.

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Small poll on patreon ^^

Love & Sex's successor game

Hi guys :)

So next year we will start working on Love & Sex's successor game, most mechanics will be similar but we are planning to add a lot of heavily requested features in that game:
  • Animations
  • Gallery
  • mini-games
I have three settings/stories ideas for it (as I want to change it up and leave the modern day settings).
So here they are and let's hear your thought and preferences!

Starship hookups: Not-Star-Trek spaceship shenanigans with alien girls where you play a redshirt climbing the chain of command one waifu at a time.

Me When I Reincarnated As A Barbarian: Dave an awkward and geeky college student get reincarnated into a hulking barbarian in not-Hyboria after saving a girl and getting run over by a truck. He goes around the world saving princesses and leaving bastards offsprings left and right.

Dark Elves Can Fall In Love Too: In the matriarchal dark elf society one lonely dark elf starts a revolution for sex equality and male empowerment. He will recruit a harem of monster girls to help him upturn the underworld society.

So which one would you like best ?
Let me now in the poll ^^

Andrealphus

There are more than enough science fiction games, and there's an overabundance of elves. (I personally ignore such stuff). Why multiply entities? There are successful things in the fantasy genre, but the competition here is also very great.
As for minigames, in my deepest conviction, they just kill the gameplay (unless the developers or creators of mods have not provided an option "skip").

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
No animations but we do have roughly an additional year of content planned.
My question for the next project is whether or not you will be doing it in Ren'Py again. I remember talk about doing it in unity or unreal to get a fluid feel to the game.
Third base is still planned (3D reboot) but won't happen anytime soon.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes