ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
What if we dont want to cheat?
This is my main issue of contention I appreciate how the game was redesigned(/ I speced differently?) to no longer make Samantha have DPL so you don't get roped into her storyline/have to make a decision about her (because I don't want to cheat on her after she just got cheated on) but I don't always have a choice in this game which is odd since fidelity does matter to some characters and in interactions.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
This is my main issue of contention I appreciate how the game was redesigned(/ I speced differently?) to no longer make Samantha have DPL so you don't get roped into her storyline/have to make a decision about her (because I don't want to cheat on her after she just got cheated on) but I don't always have a choice in this game which is odd since fidelity does matter to some characters and in interactions.
You knida make a choice by deciding to increase a girl s love or sub score.

Reactions: Kamikathe and Skads

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
So has there been some sort of vote on whos the most popular girl on this game? I'm curious.
I'm boring like that, I prefer the housemates and the bandmates, so Bree, Sasha, Kleio, Anna. Cassidy is nice, too, however her body is a bit too well defined for her lifestyle and she could be a little more reluctant in the beginning. Oh, and Lavish.

All in all however, a great diversity of girls.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
How do I unlock the studio after meeting Anna and Kleio/Maxing out Sasha? I've gotten the guitar book and used it to get the skill

TgMaker

Oct 27, 2017
it is only available Wendsday and Friday evening

how do i move my saves from the old to the newer version for mac, i cant find the save files
AFAIK the only way is to use a (online) savegame editor and set it up manually. Though that is a fair bit of work!

Luffy_11

Jan 27, 2018
Why can't we feminize (& unfeminize) Morgan on cheats? Can anyone tell me what can I do to make it so? I have crossed with some chat topics but I keep forgetting which ones.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Using cheats has a tendency to cause the game to bug, meaning that content like the Palla/Audrey threesome or Morgan's content won't run.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Why can't we feminize (& unfeminize) Morgan on cheats? Can anyone tell me what can I do to make it so? I have crossed with some chat topics but I keep forgetting which ones.
If you are that desperate, you could probably use Unren and alter the feminization effects for the conversations you have with her, so that it goes a bit quicker, by increments of say 10 rather than 1 (have not looked at the code, so I won't suggest massive amounts like 50 or 100, since that may cause some unintended bugs with her events as well).

Luffy_11

Jan 27, 2018
If you are that desperate, you could probably use Unren and alter the feminization effects for the conversations you have with her, so that it goes a bit quicker, by increments of say 10 rather than 1 (have not looked at the code, so I won't suggest massive amounts like 50 or 100, since that may cause some unintended bugs with her events as well).
Not desperate at all. Still not gonna try it, but thanks!

Also, by Evil13's post, it's the 1st time I hear about that threesome. What else am I missing out??

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes