NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
@Andrealphus can you work out in the gym or is it just a place holder because i bought the gym clothes and i still cant work out in the gym to get my strength up

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
But the good news is once you are a member training is free now ^^
I'll make membership work for a month later.

sonmuong

Oct 8, 2017
Someone help me? I ask girls for the date but don't know how to date them? there's no option for the date

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Someone help me? I ask girls for the date but don't know how to date them? there's no option for the date
You must wait till the day that is set up for it and keep checking your phone and the girls and the date option will appear its at night time I think but start about 7 pm and keep checking.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
i just down loaded the game and played for 15 minutes. crashed 6 times.

watch tv with...
talked to ....
cleaned pool...
got to work at 10:00 on thursday and there was no work to be done. but i could take a break. left work after waiting a few times and...

i haven't made it through a full day yet with out it crashing and sending me back to my save at 09:00 th morning.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Just to be clear on the version naming :
YEAR.MONTH.PATCH it s not a trick to make people think the game is more advanced or stable, it s just more convenient like this because it's easy to know when a version came out.

derdas112

May 1, 2018
One Question. What should i do when I can´t date any of the girls, although i had asked them out for a date. And it doesn´t funktion with the smartphone either like in this said:
You must wait till the day that is set up for it and keep checking your phone and the girls and the date option will appear its at night time I think but start about 7 pm and keep checking.
Please help me so that I can fully enjoy this game.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Dating is bugged in .8 the pb as been solved in .10 (I hope ... ) so you can either wait for the next upload here or come to the patreon and get .11 :)
As I am correcting bugs as fast as I can F95 is a little late.

The date action appear at 8pm or 2pm on the right menu depending on the date being in the afternoon or evening .

helpmeout

Dec 2, 2017
Enable Console:

Goto [game root]\renpy\common\00console.rpy
Search for config.console =
Set to config.console = True

Open Console: In-game press shift+o

Console Commands:

Stats listed from left to right (Energy, Hunger, Grooming, Fun, Knowledge, Strength, Charm and Money)

hero.energy.score=xx
hero.hunger.score=xx
hero.grooming.score=xx
hero.fun.score=xx
hero.knowledge.score=xx
hero.strength.score=xx
hero.charm.score=xx
hero.money=xx

Replace "xx" with the numeric value of your choice

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Here is a preview mod
(Just place all theses file into game directory)
Don't know if there will be any problem with mac version
If good, go to "about" to see if my mod is loaded

Munardy

Mar 15, 2018
The game isn't playable. Getting 1 charm in 2-3 days.. and there is no another way as the mirror. So screw it. Too boring, too slow progress. But the art is the only good thing in it
Buying a charm book at the book store works quite well. And using it, and buying another...

Reactions: Andrealphus

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Buying a charm book at the book store works quite well. And using it, and buying another...
Now you can also sunbath during the warm seasons, get your hair cut once a week, or wear fancy clothes to up your charm.

ppeterman

Jan 1, 2018
Hi, new follower here. Great game, i am enjoying it. I've found some bugs, but i am not talking about random exceptions, it seems like Bree's menu mess up Sasha's. Let me explain myself: When i did a reset (sorry but i needed due to bugs :'c), using console commands i increased both girls stats then asked for Bree's number (Fine here) then talked to Sasha, she does not have "Ask Number" option anymore. Same if i do "Ask birthdate" first on Bree, then on Sasha. If i talk ask first to Sasha then to Bree i am able to get both numbers and both birthdates. That kinda messed up my first run because i never was able to get Sasha's number after Bree gives me hers.
Good job making this game, seems like coding it is hard, don't rage when people is complaining about exceptions, i feel you are doing a great job.

Reactions: Andrealphus

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Thx for the compliment :)
I get that you are playing .8, I am well aware of that bug and managed to solved it in .10...
If you want to know I was passing a dictionnary as a parameter to the girls and as python only pass pointers and not actual objects it was the same dictionnary for all the girls. SO Sasha was using Bree's interactions (as Bree was first alphabetically) instead of having her own.
Now I am creating a copy of that dictionnary before passing it, so in .11 it's all good (at least I hope).

Pvt.Jaffa

Jun 27, 2017
Console Cheats:
Money - hero.money=xx
(These next 4 max at 10 and will still go down throughout the day)
Energy - hero.energy.score=xx
Hunger - hero.hunger.score=xx
Cleanliness - hero.grooming.score=xx
Fun - hero.fun.score=xx

Knowledge - hero.knowledge.score=xx
Strength - hero.fitness.score=xx
Charm - hero.charm.score=xx

For the girl's stats, swap out G for the girls name
G.desire.score=xx
G.relationship.score=xx
G.sub.score=xx
(For sub score, Sasha's stat must be negative eg sasha.sub.score=-100