Jackess

May 7, 2020
Update: Upgrade for 24.5.1a, Add a variable to control enabling quick phone job, see details below. And here is a 24.4.0b version's dlc_fafow.rpa file link which is not exists in current 24.5.1a leak: Mega
Update: Make story tracker to work when both bree gamer and bree maid path are enabled.
Update: Enable Bree gamer path and maid path in same time, remove Hamony dupicate events.
Update: Reupload the LoSeSb_Helper_AllVersion.zip file, remove a line of debug output code

The attachment contains some auxiliary MODs I created for the game, which only provide some operation simplification and do not affect the difficulty or plot of the game. You just need to unzip the ZIP file in the attachment to the game directory.

LoSeSb_Helper_AllVersion.zip does not modify any original game files, so it should be theoretically compatible with all past and future versions of the game that don't have significant changes in their mechanisms.

The YWMOD_helper.rpy file provides the following functions:
- Two quick alarm buttons in the bedroom, setting the alarm time directly to 6:00 or the next hour.
- A button available in all scenes to directly send a text message or make a phone call to a girl who can receive messages or calls (book icon). This way, you only need to continuously click this icon to send messages and make calls to all girls, without having to do a lot of clicking operations in the contact list.
- To disable the quick phone call button, you can edit this file at line 2, change the variable "Enable_PhoneJobMod"'s value from "True" to "False"
- Fixed the issue where the iron_stomach skill becomes invalid.
- Enable Bree's gamer path and maid path in sametime

The harmony_event_fix.rpy file prevent the triggering of duplicate events on different paths in Hamony.

Additionally, the YWMOD_block_ask_out.rpy file prevents all known characters from proactively asking you for a date when you meet them. You can decide whether to keep this file based on whether you want this behavior.

LoSeSb_Fix_[version].zip includes modifications to the original game files (the modified original files are saved within rpa files, so this MOD does not physically overwrite any files, only shielding and replacing the original files). So conservatively speaking, it only guarantees compatibility with the corresponding version (24.4.0/24.4.0a/24.4.0b, 24.5.1a), including the following files:
- game\ac\sleep.rpy: The modification of this file makes the iron_stomach skill effective during sleep.
- game\bg\mall1.rpy: The modification of this file hides the haircut icon when it cannot yield benefits. The original setting is that you can still spend $50 for a haircut but nothing changes.
- game\cl\labels_ui.rpy: The modification of this file provides tooltip prompts for items in the store, backpack, and gift-giving interfaces, allowing you to see the effects of each item.
Could anyone provide a visual or step-by-step guide on how to properly implement these changes? I'm not very talented at this kind of thing, especially when translating into my language seems to make it even more difficult to understand.

Reactions: kidderyao

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This game not free play for now????
I don't know what you mean, so I'll try to point out some stuff hoping the correct answer is in there:

The game is not free to play (except for a very content reduced demo), never has been, it is available to buy on several sites or to support/subscribe.

On F95 you get pirated versions which are in a way free to play but not as intended.

However, if you are playing on Android, the game cannot be pirated as a download and run anymore, all you can get is a downloader which only works if you paid for the game.

Reactions: Riaman and Five9

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
Are devs thinking about "unification" of the art style for the "completed" version of the game?

Jamers

Aug 3, 2020
There is 20 to 30 artworks i want redone
I would love to see the original art work come back, the stuff from 2019 or so. the not so cartoony stuff but I get that is a pipe dream.
Came across an issue where the Emma ending triggered without proposal. happened on my main play through but i will go back and try an earlier save and see if that changes things. Just thought I would let you know.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
So, let's talk about Kleio's hair again ... ;)
Would she look better with a ponytail rather than twintails or something like that? I think Minami has in the gallery, in a showering scene a ponytail option. It'd be interesting to see her with one in the game.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of LoSe: SB to v24.5.1a. Can't speak for any bugs already present in the game and it loads about as slow as the standard port, unfortunately.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes