Mar 27, 2022
I was not given an option to avoid this scene and it quickly devolved into Dwayne either fucking Aletta or Lexi, if you pick Aletta then Dwayne gets Lexi and vice versa. Since Aletta is apparently fucking Dwayne anyway, it only made sense to keep Lexi away from Dwayne.

There are clearly scenes that are not avoidable no matter what your choices are.
That scene will not occur if you've slept with Aletta at least once. In terms of story Aletta is still being forced to have sex with Dwayne though I don't think theres any definitive instance of it happening once you've started being with her

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I was not given an option to avoid this scene and it quickly devolved into Dwayne either fucking Aletta or Lexi, if you pick Aletta then Dwayne gets Lexi and vice versa. Since Aletta is apparently fucking Dwayne anyway, it only made sense to keep Lexi away from Dwayne.

There are clearly scenes that are not avoidable no matter what your choices are.
I avoided by not meeting Lexi till Dwayne was worm food.

Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
So some girls will still be with other guys whether I sell them or not?
Not sure if you mean prostitution but yes, some will engage in sexual activities with other guys regardless of if you or Mike wants them to. Including after you begun pursuing/dating them, which fits even some of the stricter definitions of NTR.

As you progress you can usually eventually put an end to it. But that can also take the bulk of the playthrough where you have to put up with getting NTR'd.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Not sure if you mean prostitution but yes, some will engage in sexual activities with other guys regardless of if you or Mike wants them to. Including after you begun pursuing/dating them, which fits even some of the stricter definitions of NTR.

As you progress you can usually eventually put an end to it. But that can also take the bulk of the playthrough where you have to put up with getting NTR'd.
There is no cuckolding you can't avoid in the game.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes