FatuousOne

Nov 17, 2017
Almost everything related to the office is a good addition for me.
Even characters I disliked initially , like Shiori. My favorites aside, I can count on one hand girls I consider a miss, honestly. This good ratio is the reason I keep coming back in the end

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
No, your pet issue with DLCs existing isn't "a big reason" why people pirate games. Not by a long shot. Piracy is, as your meme with GabeN noted, a service issue. And sometimes a money issue.

In the past DLCs like these were called "expansions" and people bought them just fine. Additional content costs money to make. As long as it's real content and not, you know, horse armor, it's all good.

This particular DLC isn't in any way required for anything. What are you even upset about?
1. Expansions are not DLCs. There is a vast world of difference between the two.
2. The existence of DLCs, microtransactions, lootboxes, and other predatory abusive BS are all examples of a service issue.

The typical DLC is where you intentionally make the game too grindy and then have someone buy better gear one piece at a time for an obnoxious amount of money via DLCs. (because the DLC items are never actually balanced with the rest of the game).
Or they cut out content and make you pay extra for it in a big FU to the buyer.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes